Student Allegedly Forced To Urinate In Class

Student Allegedly Forced Urinate Class - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

When he asked to use the restroom the teacher humiliated him and forced him to urinate in his science class while 31 other students turned their heads.
28th Apr, 2007 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

What kind of teachers do we have in the Education system? How can you force a student to urinate in a bottle, in your class!

international QUOTE
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - A teacher at Charles M. Goethe Middle School in Sacramento forced an eighth-grade student to urinate in a bottle while in class, the student and his parent said. Sacramento Unified School District officials said they are investigating the allegation.

The student, 14-year-old Michael Patterson, said he had been drinking a sports drink all morning long, was late for class, but still needed to use the restroom.

Patterson said when he asked to use the restroom the teacher humiliated him and forced him to urinate in his science class while 31 other students turned their heads.

"I had a Gatorade bottle and I thought he was joking with me and he said go in the corner by the sink," Patterson said.

Patterson didn't want to get suspended, face the principal or have to tell his mother he was in trouble, he said.

"I did it," Patterson said. "While I was doing it he yelled it stinks and he was laughing about it." Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Class Urinate Forced Allegedly Student

Student forced to urinate in bucket gets trial

A high school freshman who urinated in a bucket at the direction of a San Diego teacher who denied her a bathroom break is taking her case to trial. The student's lawyer said the incident caused depression and sparked a suicide attempt. Ref. Source 2a.

14th Jan, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Student Allegedly Forced To Urinate In Class UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The new kind of American education where class time has been reduced to being politically correct and the courts have to decide matters of teaching methods.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The courts are involved because the teachers in question abused a position of authority to significantly degrade their students. It has jack all to do with political correctness, and is a serious crime not much less despicable than if the same teachers were to demand sexual favors.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jan, 2017 - 4:51pm

14th Jan, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

That's something to consider… if a student is annoying always wanting to go to the toilet or you know they are up to no good should a pass be given if they do not have a medical issue? Just imagine, break time just finished, class is about to begin and your student says they need to go and your rumbling inside!

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SD high school student forced to pee in bucket wins $1.25M lawsuit

The San Diego Unified School District has been ordered to pay more than $1.25 million in damages to a former student forced to urinate in a bucket after her request for a bathroom break was denied. Ref. Source 7s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Student Allegedly Forced Urinate Class

This is so sad to me. I know it gets really annoying to have students who don't care or don't plan their days well, and you want to teach them a lesson so they will behave better in the future, but it is not a teacher's place to force students to learn. Parents should be helping their kids and monitoring their kids to make sure that they are doing what they need to in school. The school and teachers should only teach classes and ensure everyone is safe. If kids want to skip class by spending the whole time in the bathroom, that is their problem and they will miss the lessons and get bad grades. It is the student's fault, not the teachers. Unfortunately so few parents understand that and will call and complain to the school that so-and-so teacher gave my johnny a bad grade because they didn't reteach everything after johnny was gone for an hour to the bathroom. We really need to reset our standards and expectations of teachers. They need to be paid more (So quality people will actually go take the position) and they need to focus on what is actually their responsibility, not all this stupid other stuff like who is doing what they are supposed to. I know having kids unaccounted for is a problem, but it shouldn't be the teacher's responsibility, there should another school official who is monitoring the hallways and making sure kids get to class when they are supposed to.

> TOPIC: Student Allegedly Forced To Urinate In Class

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,