Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Gen James Mad Dog Mattis - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Gen James James Mattis - Secretary of Defense
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2016 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mattis: Time for a 'Mad Dog' at Pentagon?

Marines of all stripes have expressed excitement that retired Gen. James “Mad Dog” Mattis, who led Camp Pendleton troops into battle in Iraq, is being considered to head the Pentagon. Mattis met with President-elect Donald Trump this weekend. Ref. Source 6f

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Mattis Dogquot quotMad James Gen

Good that Trump is at the very least choosing knowledgeable and experienced people for some of the most important jobs in America.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis History & Civil Business Politics

Trump picks Mattis as defense secretary

James N. Mattis, a highly respected retired Marine four-star general, has been selected by President-Elect Donald Trump to head the Defense Department. Mattis served 44 years in the Marine Corps and oversaw wars in Iraq and Afghanistan before retiring in 2013. Ref. Source 4k.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

The Senate voted to confirm President Donald Trump's first Cabinet member on Friday, approving retired Gen. James Mattis as defense secretary.

The Senate was set to vote next on retired Gen. John Kelly for homeland security secretary.

The Senate was not expected to consider Kansas Rep. Mike Pompeo for CIA director until Monday, after at least three Democrats objected to his quick confirmation over concerns including surveillance, though a deal was possible to allow the vote to proceed Friday. Ref. CNN.

21st Jan, 2017 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Everyone has lots of good things to say about Mad Dog and I hope one of those things can be that he kept America from having to go to war during Trumps term in office.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Defense Secretary Mattis targets costly F-35, Air Force One programs

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has ordered the Pentagon to launch a review on how to save costs on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program, the Pentagon's most costly weapons-buying effort in history. Mattis' memo also calls on the military to determine if the F-18 fighter can be modified to provide a "Cost-effective fighter aircraft alternative." And Mattis also directed the Pentagon to look for ways to save money for the Presidential Aircraft Recapitalization program, which is responsible for developing a replacement for the current presidential aircraft. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've heard it said this man is a Marine's Marine. That means something. The fact that President Trump is actually going to listen to his people, like on the issue of torture, is heartening. I'm not a fan of our new President but I sure liked it when I heard that. I wish him well and everyone else in the administration… after all, to do otherwise is to wish ill on our own future. That would be like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

30th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis Politics Business Civil & History

No one ever has anything bad to say about the new national security secretary but from observation I'm always drawn to the enormous bags under his eyes. It does not seem healthy and hope its not reflective a lack of sleep or other health issue that might cause him to not perform as well as expected.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,