Stuffed Monster Zucchini

Stuffed Monster Zucchini - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2016 - 5:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Rice
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Stuffed Monster Zucchini

Recipe name:
Stuffed Monster Zucchini

User posted image Recipe category:
Rice

What are your thoughts about this tasty dish?

User posted image Recipe details:

1 Giant zucchini

x x Lentils x Celery x Onion x Garlic x Cumin x Thyme This is of general interest, so I'll post it. I, too, was recently given a giant zucchini, big enough to effectively bludgeon someone. (Ironically enough, I got it in a butcher shop my dad dragged me in to.) I sliced it in half horizontally, scooped out the seeds, and stuffed it with cooked rice and lentils and baked it. Put some lentils in a pot with water and boil them until barely soft. Throw in some rice and cook until barely done, using as little water as possible. Meanwhile, sautee some celery, onion and garlic (Not too much garlic.) and add that to the rice and lentils, along with some ground cumin and thyme. Throw it on the zucchini and bake at around 350 or 400 until the zucchini is soft. The surface of the stuffing will probably get burned and dried out, but you van just brush it aside. From: Karsten Schoellner

User posted image Your opinion:
Did you adjust the recipe to fit your needs? What did you add / subtract?

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2016 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Zucchini Monster Stuffed

I like the sound of this and will give it a try when summer comes around. I've been looking for something I could do with Zucchini so my family can more healthy foods.

> TOPIC: Stuffed Monster Zucchini

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,