EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 5 of 6

Whomever is "Samurai_Jack" I thonk - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Apr, 2008 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
This is the place for the Warlords of Asia to assemble and make their worded stand about what they hope to accomplish in either current battles or future ones. You may of course either boast about battles won or simply try to find any number of excuses as to why you failed to attain victory over Asia and become Emperor.
18th Aug, 2007 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 5

Now I am way to far for anyone to catchup unless you are very lucky with magick. This will be my last play in this game as I believe it has enough unique features and I have demonstrated through sheer skill that one can use magick to come from nil to zil!

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

To those still bent on conducting these suicide missions against my Kingdom I say to them "Try harder, much harder". devil.gif

29th Aug, 2007 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I was hoping to bow out of this RPG with a score that beats my last, but I got pounded brutally in the beginning, so that slowed me down, nevertheless I remain on the top. To those that tried and failed, I say, do not become depressed over it.

27th Nov, 2007 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Rants Warlords EOA

I am as usual unchallenged in this game so I am using the time to try and break my old game finishing record.

8th Jan, 2008 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Rants Warlords EOA

12 days, 22 hours Asia is no longer in the hands of the enemy, not that it ever was, but with the distance between our kingdoms we seem to be an eon apart.

25th Jan, 2008 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants

A word to those who now assemble... once I use the magic there is no turning back, so beware.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants - Page 5

Only 8 days left and as usual the name of GameMaster will be etched in gold on all the palace buildings. All the Asian real estate belongs to me where no one can make afraid.

29th Apr, 2008 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

EOA Warlord's Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Whomever is "Samurai_Jack" I thonk you need to sharpen your swords a bit more, they seem to be very dull against my armor.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: EOA Warlord's Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,