SHAHLUFU Introduction

Shahlufu Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jun, 2007 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2007 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

SHAHLUFU Introduction
A Friend

SHAHLUFU Introduction

cool.gif I served in the West Indies Mission from (MTC Apr-Jun 1998) June 1998- April 2000

I served under President Kenneth G. Mason

During my Mission I was blessed to serve in Barbados, Black Rock; Trinidad, ALL OVER; and Guyana, PATENTIA! & Georgetown.

It was with great gratitude that I developed a LOVE for the West Indian People.

I would gladly lay down my life, if just one West Indian would join the church and stay true to the faith throughout his life.

It was my privilege to serve the people, feel the Spirit, witness Miracles, and enjoy the food for 2 wonderful years.

Recently I went on a Cruise with my wife to Puerto Rico, St. Martin and St. Thomas. It was wonderful to have the feeling of a Love for the People return to me with great force in St. Martin.

Currently I am Sealed to my wonderful wife Sharlene, we have three children:
Ben May 2001
Kimberlee Mar 2003
David Oct 2005

I reside in Sandy, Utah, United States

Reconcile Edited: SHAHLUFU on 10th Jun, 2007 - 4:02pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2007 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction SHAHLUFU

Hi Shahlufu, and welcome to the forum. That was a really touching introduction, I can feel that you have passion from your mission!
I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum, and find what you are looking for!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2007 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

SHAHLUFU Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings SHAHLUFU I am sure you will have some great experiences to share and many amazing stories, I will be watching for them.

Oh if you wish to get rid of that frog on your back just fill out more of your personal details.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2007 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction SHAHLUFU

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2007 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction SHAHLUFU

Greetings. From a couple of recent Posts I can see you do not understand what this Community is about or neglected to read what Joseph gave you above.

This is not an LDS Community. This is an International Community that has as PART of the Discussion Boards dealing with LDS Topics. When making references to LDS Subjects you should do so ONLY in the LDS Boards.

If you are confused or need help about how this all works then please do ask here, in this your Intro Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: SHAHLUFU Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,