Stan Lee - Page 2 of 3

The other artists / writers were Jack Kirby - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Stan Lee Comics
13th Nov, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Stan Lee - Page 2

Stan Lee's personality was reflected in the characters he co-created. I wonder who will be the main face to replace him if he can even be replaced.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2018 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Lee Stan

No doubt, he is a comic legend but I didn't care for his writing style. I wonder if they will still be investigating those alleged sexual misconducts he was accused of?

17th Nov, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Stan Lee's real name is Stanley Martin Lieber but he just uses 'Stan Lee' for the comics. What made him famous was a piece on Captain America and not Spiderman like many think.

18th Nov, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Lee Stan

I think Spider-man is his best creation and the Hulk the most popular. Captain America is a favorite but not as desired as the Hulk and Spider-man.

19th Nov, 2018 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Lee Stan

I agree about his stints in each Marvel movie will be missed but they could do a digital replica of him although some might find that creepy.

19th Nov, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee

Hearing about his death was like Gygax and Alan Rickman all over again. I've never Google searched anything so quickly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee - Page 2

Stan Lee wasn't the only creator behind all the characters we know today, credit has to be given to the artists that he worked with to shape his characters.

24th Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Stan Lee Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

The other artists / writers were Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko. They will probably now have some say in future productions. RIP Stan, you will be missed by many fans.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Stan Lee

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,