Rihanna - Page 3 of 12

Geenie, maybe she likes all the attention, - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Apr, 2009 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »
I can be your Cinderella ella ella
Umbrella: I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh...
19th Mar, 2009 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 3

According to rumors it seems that the reason he beat her up was NOT because of a text message but because she thought she was pregnant. She visited a doctor days before the incident. She talked to him about it and the whole thing got him very upset because he does not want to be a father and did not want to talk about it but Rihanna was insisting.

There are also rumors they got married some weeks ago.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Married? What is the matter with her, we now have to analyze the mental stability of her - both reality - they both have serious issues that need to be resolved.

19th Mar, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Sports & Fashion Music Movies

They BOTH come from abusive homes where this kind of episodes were fairly common.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Rihanna

Rihanna sex tape rumours emerge

Rumours of a sex tape featuring controversial musical couple Rihanna and Chris Brown have emerged. Ref. Source 8

24th Mar, 2009 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

I feel very sad about this whole incident. From a psychological perspective, victims of abuse always believe that their abuser will change and they find it in their hearts to forgive and return to them. As LDS mentioned, a poor self esteem could also override reasoning in a victim. Or perhaps, the victim clings firmly to the belief that "love washes away a multitude of sins!" Rihanna is such a beautiful young girl but obviously, not very smart. I understand from reading a few reports that Rihanna's father is feeling "very numb" these days ever since his daughter has reconciled with Chris Brown. It is also reported that she is currently ignoring the advice of all members of her family, who are urging her to stay away from Chris Brown. This is not unusual because once the victim returns to the abusive lover, all connections with loved ones are often severed. Hip Hop mogul Jay Z is even trying to arrange a meeting between Rihanna and a survivor of domestic violence, Tina Turner. Good move Jay Z, hopefully, Rihanna may actually listen and agree to meet Tina Turner.

I dont think it was irresponsible for Oprah to say on the air that Rihanna is making a big mistake returning to Chris Brown. Oprah making a public statement about once a man hits you, he will hit you again, is a very bold and brave statement to make. Right now, Rihanna is not setting a good example for the younger generation. Oprah has the influence to change people's minds and influence the young ones that domestic violence is wrong and women who are involved with abusive men, should stay away from these abusers.

I have heard reports that Rihanna and Chris have secretly been married at P. Diddy's home. I hope these are just rumours. It is reported that Chris Brown and Rihanna are supposedly writing a book about domestic violence which is meant to highlight their experience so others could benefit from it. I hope Chris Brown is sincere when he said that he will seek professional help. Right now, I have no faith and confidence in Chris and neither Rihanna. Both individuals are very young, immature and inexperienced. Chris Brown is unable to grasp the importance of respecting others and Rihanna does not seem to understand the importance of self respect and loving herself.

27th Mar, 2009 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Her latest highlight is to have a tattoo of a gun placed on her skin near her ribs. I think she is just wild - young and wild with plenty of money and an explosive boyfriend is like a bomb ready to explode. Hopefully someone can rescue her before its too late.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 3

I was watching a television show recently, I believe it was Entertainment tonight or Insider and pictures of Rihanna were shown with her modelling her new Gun tattoos. First of all, this girl is involved in an abusive relationship and made the worst decision in her life by choosing to return to her abuser. Why is she modelling these gun tattoos? If I didn't know any better, it appears that she is enjoying all this negative publicity that she is currently receiving. Either that, or she is trying to distract the media away from her abusive boyfriend, Chris Brown and his upcoming trial.

You know, when I think of Rihanna, I remember her in the audience laughing at Britney Spears who was desperately trying to make a comeback with her opening performance at MTV music awards show. Britney was not lip synching properly nor was she dancing in time with the music and Rihanna was in the audience pointing her finger at Britney and laughing at her. She made no effort to conceal her pleasure when the camera was focused on her. When I think about this, I always remember what my mother told me as a little girl growing up:

"When you put cocoa out in the sun, you must never say that it will never rain!"

Rihanna is now in the same position as Britney Spears. The only difference is, Britney got rid of her husband who was only using her for money. Now Rihanna is being stalked by paparazzi every where she goes and everyone is harassing her about if she still loves Chris Brown. Well Rihanna, you should not have laughed at Britney because your life is becoming just like Britney's a media circus!

6th Apr, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Geenie, maybe she likes all the attention, did you think about that? Someone who makes herself as the center of attention as she is doing then I have no doubt that she loves the attention she is getting.

Chris Brown plead "not guilty" to all charges.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Rihanna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,