Rihanna - Page 2 of 12

Well, looks like he is getting a lot of pressure. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Mar, 2009 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
I can be your Cinderella ella ella
Umbrella: I can be your Cinderella ella ella eh eh eh...
1st Mar, 2009 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 2

I agree with their being self-esteem issues there. I believe she was encouraged to go back to him though. Just look out for the next news report about how long it lasts this time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rihanna

Singer Brown charged with assault

R&B singer Chris Brown is charged with assault and making criminal threats after an attack on a woman in Los Angeles last month. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rihanna Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The struggle continues

Today is a day to celebrate. And to cry. Rihanna is on the cover this week for many reasons: She represents how much potential our Caribbean women have. The world is at her feet. She has found fame and fortune at the tender age of 21. Yet, she also shows how vulnerable our young women are to the pressures of celebrity and, perhaps, loving a man more than themselves. It's easy to say, She should never go back with him. In fact, personally I think she should pay some Crips thugs to beat the nonsense out of him. That might bring him to his sense. But mine is not to judge Rihanna. But I'd ask her if she thinks he really loves her, to have put God out of his thoughts and hit her like a punching bag. Ref. Source 9

8th Mar, 2009 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rihanna

I'm confused about this. Did Brown beat up two women or just Rihanna? One report I read said he actually tried to choke her while saying that he was going to kill her. Its only because someone called the cops did she get saved.

10th Mar, 2009 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Rihanna

Now Oprah is voicing her opinion on this. She repeated multiple times that Rihanna should leave Chris Brown and said that once a man hits you once he will hit you again. Do you think Oprah is correct to make such public statements about Chris Brown?

11th Mar, 2009 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna

The mystery woman who sent the three pages of text message to Brown that night and that angered Rihanna is his manager, a 39 years old woman whom he had a previous sexual relationship when he was only 16 years old. When Rihanna read the message where the woman talks about hooking up later, caused her to get very upset and slapped Brown on his face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna - Page 2

Oh, so Brown has a 'mommy' outside. Here is something really crazy:

QUOTE (Stuff.co.nz)
Rihanna, Chris Brown record duet

Chris Brown and Rihanna are reportedly recording a duet together - said to be a love song - despite prosecutors charging Brown with a violent attack on his girlfriend.

12th Mar, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Rihanna Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Well, looks like he is getting a lot of pressure. After he lost several endorsements, he asked his fans to vote for him since he was a nominee for Nickelodeon's children award. The company did not want to dump him but let the kids decide. Well, an online petition collected lots of firms and Brown decided to step out of the competition. I don't know why he took so long, that's something he was SUPPOSED to do being in such delicate situation. spock.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Rihanna

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,