Germany 1939 Support - Page 5 of 7

What happens if we don't set our payout - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2009 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Please Note: This Thread is open to report Bugs or ask questions about things that may not seem to be right. HOWEVER, please do read the sticky Threads FIRST. It does not make sense to ask a question that has already been answered in detail within one of the Posts.
13th Mar, 2009 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 5

You could have been attacked, encountered an army while exploring, not have enough water or wine, or it sounds like you got the atom bomb screen while trying to "SPY!". Your 'people' don't just disappear, make sure you read the screens before you click to move to the next.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Support Germany

Name: Dylan

Comments: I can't create an account and play. Why?

16th Apr, 2009 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You will have to be more detailed as to what error message you are getting, but most times its because you have not filled out the form properly.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Support Germany

Name: Don

Comments: During exploring or other tasks I have lost all my weapons. This has taken place 3 time. I will try to keep a better eye on when it takes place. Is there some event in game that would make this take place?

18th Apr, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Support Germany

If the enemy invents the atomic bond and while exploring you find this out then I believe this can happen. After awhile players tend to get into the routine of just clicking and clicking without reading and you might find yourself losing if you do not read carefully the result of exploring.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2009 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support
A Friend

Germany 1939 Support

Thanks! I will keep a close eye on the text now. Where can I find out the detailed differences between recon/survey and explore. Also I thought that Worker Morale was to boost morale and increase cash. Most of the time now it drops morale and I have a loss of turns. I am not sure why this is.

Thanks
Don

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Apr, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support - Page 5

Have you spent time reading through the sticky Threads here? They give many tips and direction. As per your immediate situation make sure to toggle your tax rate as your worth increases.

14th Jul, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Germany 1939 Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

What happens if we don't set our payout rate to the 90% option?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Germany 1939 Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,