BYU Y-chat

Byu Y-chat - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Jul, 2014 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS BYU Ychat
26th Nov, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

BYU Y-chat

BYU Y-chat

Anyone remember the days of the HTML run chat room called, "BYU Y-chat"?

These are pictures of chatters that used to frequent 'Y-chat', a chat room in BYU university that helped LDS Singles from around the world to meet. That is how the owners of this site met. Since then most of us have moved on, but you can still keep in touch with us through this Community.

Here are some badly scanned photos of chatters from the 1990s:

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Y-chat BYU

Name: Coolmormon

Comments: I used to love Y-chat. They used an old HTML chat room that started to get a lot of spam because people would load images in it, then they closed it after, too bad, it was lots of fun.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

BYU Y-chat Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: MormonMiss

Comments: There was a regular group and then many that passed through briefly. I remember names like LogicGate, I think he was the administrator for it but I might be wrong. Does BYU still have a chat like that?

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Y-chat BYU

Name: Hey

Comments: What's the closest thing to Ychat now that isn't commercialized, glamorized or asking you to sign up? That was the cool thing about Ychat it was free and open.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Y-chat BYU

Name: Amazing

Comments: What was more amazing was users of the chat hooking up and getting married. It was a pioneering thing to do in those days because the internet was still very new to everyone.

> TOPIC: BYU Y-chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,