EOA Using Magick

Eoa Magick - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jul, 2007 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A way to get the edge or to lead you to disaster?
16th Jul, 2007 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

EOA Using Magick

EOA Using Magick

This Thread is for the purpose of talking about the aspect of Magick within the game only and nothing else - not support related.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Why when I try to access Magick I get a message about trying to insult the magicians, why is that?
A. You need a certain number of turns and gold on hand to bribe the Magicians to reveal Magicks to you. It does not mean that you will actually lose that number of turns and / or gold (you will have to find out what that is), but it does mean that you need that amount to access the power of the dark arts.

Q. What does Magick give?
A. Usually something beneficial, it is done at random, so what you get when trying is based all on luck!

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2007 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Magick EOA

JB...
I used the Magick, but the results were far less that what I could have done with the amount of turns and money that it cost. Depending on where you are at in the game I could see it being beneficial, but later in the game or after your kingdom is more established, the benefit is quite small compared to what you could do.

Is this what was intended?

17th Jul, 2007 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

EOA Using Magick Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No, there is supposed to be a case of 'something for everyone' with Magick and really is supposed to give all players a 'fighting chance' if they become lucky. I have to add more - lots more random options to it, but to help if you can give me some ideas of what you will like to see then I can code it in.

31st Jul, 2007 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Magick EOA

I have added more possibilities for Magick now so both rich and poor can reap in something. However, keep in mind that just a you hope to get the edge you can also lose the edge, so participate in Magick at your own risk!

> TOPIC: EOA Using Magick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,