Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,145
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,308.23 FP
Charm: 344

Text RPG Genres

Text-RPG.com

I have just created an independent site to feature our Text Based Role-playing Games. This site will act both as a front for our Role-playing Games that do not have their own domain as well as explain a little more about the different types of Text Role-playing Games we have here. So do visit: Text-RPG.com and do give me some feedback of anything you think it should include or what you would like to see.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Genres RPG Text

Added Two Sections

I just added a Horror and Religious section to Text-RPG.com, thus completing all possible themes.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2008 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Text RPG Genres Reviews RPG & Card Board

Text-RPG.com Community

Today I opened up a new RPG Community under this domain: Text-RPG.com. Feel free to utilize it for all your RPGing Discussion. It also caters for a younger age so that players who often join here and feel frustrated can go there to make up their Posts (more on that later).

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2009 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,933
Avg: 1.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 49.4%
[+] Gain: 5,072.82 FP
Charm: 25

Genres RPG Text

Cool site. I like the name but its not as active as here is it new or something?

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Text RPG Genres
A Friend

Genres RPG Text

Just by looking at this I am sure one can navigate around the RPGs. I will look at this some more and let you know what I think of it. I like it soo far.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Text RPG Genres

Extensive Update

Went through updating the pages and adding the new Chess interface to the Community there. Check it out and participate for free: Text-RPG.com.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,933
Avg: 1.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 49.4%
[+] Gain: 5,072.82 FP
Charm: 25

Text RPG Genres

It must be a lot of work to keep two sites running like this. I like some of the features there but I think here has more stuff to mess with.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Text RPG Genres

Actually we run some 25 Communities but I mostly linger with International Discussions. I need to get it to the point where the Members here develop a sense of 'Community spirit' so that I can move on to the others. Text-RPG mostly has Chess and 'openness' that allows Members to participate in a way that is not as restricted as here.

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Genres

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 3.7 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:53pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm