Lower Your Miscarriage Risk

Lower Miscarriage Risk - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
"I wondered if I was eating the wrong things, if I was overstressed, or, worst of all, if my body just wasn't cut out for pregnancy," she says.
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2007 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

LOWER YOUR MISCARRIAGE RISK WITH NEW TESTS, TREATMENTS

When Kori Morrison had her first miscarriage, she and her husband, Tom, were upset but still hopeful. After all, she knew that 15 to 50 percent of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, and most of these women who've miscarried go on to have healthy babies. But in the next eight years, Morrison had four more miscarriages. Sadness and self-blame set in. "I wondered if I was eating the wrong things, if I was overstressed, or, worst of all, if my body just wasn't cut out for pregnancy," she says.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/conditions/...aybe/index.html

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2007 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Risk Miscarriage Lower

Very interesting article! The two things I did not know:

1. British researchers recently found that feeling happy, relaxed, or in control is linked to a 60 percent reduction in a woman's miscarriage risk (no stress).

2. If you had a miscarriage in the past, it is advisable to avoid sexual intercourse for the first three months when a hormone in semen may stimulate contractions.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2011 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Lower Your Miscarriage Risk Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Woman Lies Upside Down for Three Months to Avoid Miscarriage

Every so often in the pro-life world there are inspiring stories like this one that offer a vivid juxtaposition between the culture of death (abortion) and a culture of life whereby a mother goes well above and beyond the call of duty to protect her unborn children.

Donna Kelly had suffered from repeated miscarriages and was desperate to ensure, when she found out she was pregnant again, that her unborn baby had the highest possibility of surviving. Kelly, 29, suffers from a very weak cervix and was at high risk of losing her latest baby, but she decided to lie upside down at a 45 degree angle for three months to give her child the best survival odds possible. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2011 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Risk Miscarriage Lower

Family Brings Home Healthy Baby After 10 Miscarriages

Miscarriage has claimed the lives of unborn children whose parents desperately wanted them to live. Now comes an amazing story of one family's dedication to have a child despite facing 10 miscarriages over the years.

At LifeNews, we"ve included profiled how the miscarriage she had is partly responsible for the pro-life views Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann has on abortion. And we"ve included the moving testimony of the miscarriage abortion survivor and noted pro-life speaker Melissa Ohden had recently and how it impacted her life and faith in God.

Now, after losing 10 pregnancies over the course of their 10-year marriage, Kristi and Paul Rhodes of Murfreesboro, Tennessee were worried that their 11th baby would suffer the same fate. Instead, today, 4-month-old Savannah is proof to the couple that miracles really do happen. Ref. Source 1

12th Jan, 2012 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Risk Miscarriage Lower

I know a family that was like this. They had several miscarriages before successfully having a child. Then they had a few in between their first and second child. It was very hard on them but they got through it with lots of support.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2014 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Doctors Tell Mom to Abort Her Baby Girl Five Times, Now She's an Internet Sensation

After three miscarriages in a row, Angie Rodgers wasn't expecting her next unborn child to survive to 40 weeks. But she had hope. So when doctors repeatedly told her to abort her baby, she knew the answer was no. She knew she needed to give her baby a chance at life.

At three months gestation, doctors discovered that Rodgers baby girl had a rare form of dwarfism. According to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Conradi-Hünermann syndrome is a rare genetic disorder characterized by skeletal malformations, skin abnormalities, cataracts and short stature. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Lower Miscarriage Risk

Desperate Mom Who's Had 13 Miscarriages Would Sell Wedding Ring to Pay for Adoption

At LifeNews over 22 years we"ve reported on occasions on which some mothers seem to have an abortion pretty cavalierly without any consequence to the taking of their little boy or girl's life. Then you hear stories like this of women who desperately want to be a mother, by who have been victimized by the tragedy of miscarriage. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Lower Miscarriage Risk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Report reveals link between air pollution and increased risk for miscarriage. Researchers found women living along the Wasatch Front -- the most populous region in the state of Utah -- had a higher risk (16 percent) of miscarriage following short-term exposure to elevated air pollution. Source 1l.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lower Your Miscarriage Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,