Trinis Who Embarass The Country Abroad

Trinis Embarass Country Abroad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Aug, 2009 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
22nd Aug, 2007 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Do you all remember the case of the Florida woman who used different aliases during the years to adopt 11 children with special needs who she starved and abused so she could get welfare payments? (she collected almost US$2 million dollars through the years)

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=25231 (Mature Section)

Well, I just read that she is a Trinidadian.

international QUOTE
A native of Trinidad, Leekin moved to Florida several years ago, immigration records say. She remains jailed in lieu of more than $4 million bail on 10 charges, including child abuse.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2007 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Abroad Country Embarass Trinis

I was hoping and praying that this criminal was not a Trinidadian. Our stigma seems to be growing more and more everyday. The whole world will see this country as the breeding ground for criminal activity and the land of gullible and foolish individuals (for example Danah Alleyne, Patrick Manning consulting a psychic). I do not think it is possible for us to embarrass ourselves anymore than we have already.

24th Aug, 2007 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Who Embarass The Country Abroad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (Geenie)
The whole world will see this country as the breeding ground for criminal activity

They already do - see the Thread about the plot to blow up JFK airport. In that report by the US media they said that Trinidad is a haven for terrorists.

8th Oct, 2007 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Some days ago I saw a report on TV6 in passing about some Trinis who tried to enter the US via Louisiana illegally, did anyone get that?

29th Feb, 2008 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Another Trini embarrassing the country abroad. What a sicko, I hope he is locked for life an gets what he deserves in jail.

Charges of "rape, buggery and grievous sexual assault" are to be answered by a heart patient wanted for raping a female relative in Canada.

Leo Henry Edwards, 45, of Brooklyn Settlement, Sangre Grande, appeared before Chief Magistrate Sherman Mc Nicolls in the Port-of-Spain Eighth Court yesterday, on an extradition warrant to Canada.

Edwards, a security systems proprietor, is wanted on seven sexual offences charges, including rape, sexual intercourse with a female under the age of 14, buggery, indecent assault and serious indecency.

The offences are alleged to have taken place during the period September 1, 2001, and May 31, 2006, in Toronto, Canada.

When he appeared before Mc Nicolls yesterday, he was denied bail after the magistrate ruled that he was a flight risk.

"It seems to me that if this accused is given bail, he will fail to surrender to the authorities...in other words he is a flight risk," Mc Nicolls told defence attorney Larry Williams.

Attorney for the requesting state, David West, head of the Central Authority in the Attorney General's office, objected to bail, pointing out there was evidence the accused had fled Canada when he learnt he was wanted for the offences.

According to the information read out in open court by West, the accused performed indecent sexual acts on the child.

Out of fear, the victim denied making the allegations when confronted by the accused, West said.

He added that T&T had treaty obligations with Canada and told the court the authority to proceed would be received withinn 40 days.

4th Mar, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

The funny thing is many up there think that Trinidad is part of Jamaica so looks like a double negative for the Caribbean.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2008 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Embarass Country Abroad

I would use my Trini English but due to the board requirements I will say "I can jam (I think) but I am not a Jamaican!

There is joke somewhere in there!

Reconcile Edited: yeniseri on 5th Mar, 2008 - 8:30pm

27th Aug, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Embarass Country Abroad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

This Trini man entered the US illegally back in 1990. He was arrested for domestic violence and he is now in prison in the US AND on a hunger strike. He seems to be in a pretty bad shape. He wants to remain in the US, well that's not happening!

A US District Court judge has denied a request by US Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) to force feed Trinidadian immigrant Devenish Sorzano, who remains locked behind bars.

Sorzano is refusing to eat, drink water or let detention centre medical staff monitor his vital signs or take blood samples, according to ICE officials.

But Judge Andrew Hanen, a federal judge in Brownsville, denied the request to force feed the illegal immigrant, currently on a hunger strike at the Port Isabel Detention Centre. Hanen, however, authorised doctors to use the least amount of force to monitor his vital signs.

Immigration officials say Sorzano went on hunger strike on August 13, the day after being denied an immigration bond. Sorzano allegedly told one inmate that he intends to continue his hunger strike until he is "free".

ICE officials said in court records filed Monday that Sorzano appeared drowsy, dehydrated and was using slurred speech....

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinis Who Embarass The Country Abroad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,