Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5 of 6

Name: Nicole Country: Title: Canadian and - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Mar, 2013 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2012 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5

Name: Michele

Title: Dual citizen

Comments: I live in Miami and will like to apply for my dual citizenship. I am a citizen of USA. What is the document needed to apply.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2012 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

It first has to be determined by Trinidad & Tobago Immigration what grounds you are applying for citizenship. Are you married to a citizen? If you are living in Miami then do you plan to reside in Trinidad? Do you have residency status for T&T already?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2012 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Allyj

Comments: I used to live in Trinidad but returned to the UK where I was born my dad was born in Trinidad can I have dual nationality my mom was born in St. Kitts?

26th Jun, 2012 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

If your father is a Trinidadian I don't see why not but please ensure if your country accepts dual citizenship.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2012 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Name: Justin

Title: US Dual Citizenship

Comments: The United States doesn't mind dual citizens. We don't even mind if citizenship is given up, though.. The government doesn't understand why. The only thing that would stop dual citizenship is if the foreign country has an issue with it.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Princess

Title: Dual citizen

Comments: My mother was born and raised in Trinidad then came to the US as a teenager. I was born here in the US but will travel to Trinidad every year to visit my family. Will I be able to apply for a dual citizenship?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2013 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago - Page 5

You can apply for citizenship through your mother but will have to show all the paper work (birth certificates, etc.) You can contact the Trinidad & Tobago Embassy nearest you to find out what you need exactly.

As a side note: T&T accepts dual citizenship but technically the US does not.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2013 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Name: Nicole

Title: Canadian and TT passport

Comments: I was born in Trinidad 1964 but became a CDN citizen in 1980. I'm thinking of applying for my TT passport. Is there any benefit for having a dual citizenship?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,