Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 6

Basically that you can come back to Trinidad - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Oct, 2008 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2008 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Name: Michelle

Comments: You telling me if I became a US citizen I would have to go to T&T to get dual citizenship apply for it there not in the us and also how does this affect me in the long run?

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2008 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

If you became a US Citizen? You are currently a T&T Citizen? If so, then you do not lose your citizenship, however the US can ask you to give it up.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Shari

Comments: If my husband was born in Trinidad, came to Canada and became a Canadian citizen, is it possible for our children to remain Canadian citizens (by birth and passport) but also now get a dual Trinidadian citizenship? The main reason we are interested in this is for sports purposes -- instead of representing Canada we may explore having them compete on behalf of Trinidad...is this possible?

1st Oct, 2008 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Hi Shari, I don't see why not since your husband is a Trinidadian. You will have to make some little paper work which I think is a stamp on your kid's passport. I don't know where you are located but you should contact the Trinidadian Embassy closer to you for details. I am very confident they should not have a problem in getting dual citizenship.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Citizenship Dual

Rasta:

Do you think Dual Citizenship in Trinidad & Tobago is a good or bad thing? Some argue that allowing a person to hold citizenship of two countries may lead to a lack of patriotism or avoidance of taxe

I have dual citizenship. And I pay taxes readily enough. I don't want to go to jail for not doing so.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2008 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: A

Comments: The U.S. will not allow allow dual citizenship only if you were born a U.S. citizen. There are a few exceptions to the rule, however, if you were a born citizen of the United States dual citizenship does not seem to be an option. However, if you are a naturalized citizen of the United States if your country of birth allow dual citizenship, the U.S. will allow it. Trinidad allows for dual citizenship, so if you were to be naturalized in the U.S. you would not have to give up your Trini citizenship. Canada allows for dual Citizenship, but like the U.S. they do not encourage it. I am not aware of the in depth laws of Canada, but if someone know, please add.

Source 1: Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Name: Anthony

Comments: What are the benefits of dual citizenship as a US (declared) and Trinidad (born)?

18th Oct, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Dual Citizenship Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Basically that you can come back to Trinidad anytime you like or if you get deported laugh.gif.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Dual Citizenship In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,