PNM

Pnm - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Sep, 2007 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  PNM People's National Movement
6th Sep, 2007 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

PNM

People's National Movement

I was surprised to see that we do not have a Thread specifically covering the PNM. We do have a Thread about Patrick Manning, but that is on him and not really the party as a whole. As elections draw closer I have noticed that a lot of the current MPs are refusing to run again. What is the reason for that? Are they just tired or is there something more? What is your view?

Keywords: Peoples National Movement, PNM, Ruling Party

PNM
PNM (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2007 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

PNM

Well, Manning recently got a report about the performance and opinions people have about some of his PNM buddies and the results are NOT positive, that's why they are not willing to run again. Embarrassment.

17th Sep, 2007 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

PNM Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Despite all that the PNM will win again because the other choices are not really favorable. People gave the NAR and UNC a chance and look at how that turned out. It seems like we always end up with the PNM again.

17th Sep, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

PNM

I believe you are right, but I think they may loose some seats, which really is better for us, because it means they need the opposition's vote to get things moving. If the COP are in as opposition then we can count on them giving a vote that would suit the public rather than personal agenda as was done with the kidnapping bill.

17th Sep, 2007 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

PNM

Which seats you think them losing in this election certainly not the west?

20th Sep, 2007 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

PNM

I cannot say which specific seats the PNM might lose, I just think they do not have as much power as before because of high inflation, crime and basic infrastructure not being implemented in certain parts of the country.

No, I doubt they will lose the West, have they ever lost it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2007 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

PNM

I don't think they ever lost the west but maybe they did with that brief stint with NAR.

25th Sep, 2007 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

PNM Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

It may be that the PNM is the lesseer of the 3 evils (UNC and NAR) or other cojoined groups. That is pretty low but it is the people who suffer!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: PNM

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,