PNM - Page 3 of 5

The PNM needs someone new. The old non performers - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Aug, 2013 - 10:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  PNM People's National Movement
4th May, 2013 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

PNM - Page 3

international QUOTE
PNM is the best party Trinidad and Tobago ever had

What? Cagel, drinking and posting isn't allowed. laugh.gif Just kidding man, but seriously where do you get this idea from? Look at what Manning has done, the most corrupt government was under the PNM.

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2013 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

PNM

Politico and Mucurapo, I have a low opinion of the PNM and Manning but they are less corrupt than the competition. The corruption under the PNM pales in comparison to this Government and the UNC. I actually prefer the performance of the UNC better until 2002 but the corruption under Panday was incredible.

At least Manning had a Vision 2020 to develop the country but what does this Government have?

5th May, 2013 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

PNM Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't get you Cagel. How are you measuring corruption? Both parties had corruption in the hundreds of millions. The only difference was the banner they flew. When Manning was n power Rowley was steadily talking about the corruption. When Panday was in power it was Ramesh talking about the corruption. Now that the PP in power it is MSJ talking about corruption. All political parties corrupt but who is more corrupt is relative to the person talking so I will like to know what is your measure for the PNM.

7th May, 2013 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Page 3 PNM

Politico, remember that the PNM was in office for 40 years so obviously if you check up aggregate figures you might come out similar from the Bertie O'Halloran scandal to the Manning - Calder-Hart alliance. Remember the UNC was in power from 1995 - 2001 and with the PP Government 2010 - present AND they have the same amount of corruption as the PNM? undecided.gif

Just look at the amount of people Kamla has had to fire or accept resignations from thus far and to boot, what economic strategy or plan have they implemented?

With the rate this Government is going this country might be bankrupt before their second term in office ends.

8th May, 2013 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

PNM

So what you are saying is that the UNC can get their corruption done in faster time than the PNM? If that is how you measure corruption then that is an isolated view point.

13th May, 2013 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

PNM

Yes, of course because a faster rate you would steal a lot more in the long run.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2013 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

PNM - Page 3

Meetings between Manning and Rowley, will that help bolster the PNM? I hear the POS mayor wants to challenge the PNM. Honestly I don't see Rowley becoming a PM, he just not have the charisma.

17th Aug, 2013 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

PNM Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

The PNM needs someone new. The old non performers that got them voted out the last election are still there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: PNM

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,