Russia Politics - Page 16 of 18

Escape The Frozen Russia: Turkey Vacation Time? - Page 16 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Apr, 2013 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Russian politics
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 16

Russia / Putin / Juveniles / Society?
Russian Local News In English

The government must take into account the opinions of Russian society when considering introducing a special juvenile justice system, President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday at a congress of the Russian Parents Opposition group. “The opinion of society, it goes without saying, will be heard and considered. In these issues, there must be no place for secrecy or imposition when taking on these projects,” Putin said. Russia has been working on the implementation of a special justice system for handling juveniles since it signed the European Social Charter back in 2000. That initiative has been strongly opposed by conservative groups in Russia, including the Russian Orthodox Church, as an alien western practice damaging traditional family values. Children’s rights ombudsmen offices have been established across the >>> Read More...
Source: Windows to Russia

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

3-year-old Adopted Russian boy In America named Maksim: Beaten To Death?

After being brutally beaten by his American stepmother, who gave him psychotropic medication for an extended period of time, a 3-year-old Russian boy named Maksim has died in Texas, Russian Children?s Ombudsman Pavel Astakhov wrote on Twitter… ­Maksim Kuzmin died before medics, called by his stepmother, arrived at the scene. An autopsy showed that the boy suffered multiple injuries to his head, limb, abdomen and internal organs prior to death… The investigation revealed that the boy was beaten by his stepmother, who had also fed him strong psychotropic medication… The US State Department did not comment on the boy?s death, which reportedly happened on January 21. Nevertheless, the incident became known to the Russian Embassy in the US… Russian Children?s Ombudsman Pavel Astakhov has asked >>> Read More...

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics History & Civil Business Politics

I Remember When We Were Freer and Definitely Richer?

I was sipping that cup of coffee and doing some old time thinking’s! I like to do that once in awhile and Sveta listens to me as I talk at the dinner table. This time I was talking to Sveta and sipping that coffee and it dawned on me that I had read about increase in minimum wage in America. I do not know what it is now but in 2009 it was $7.25 per hour… Then I remembered when… I remembered that I was making $1.60 per hour and I also remember $2.10 per hour. Then I remember I was killing people for Uncle Sam in other countries and never cared again, until I had to pay those wages to employees… The reason I >>> Read More...

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Politics Russia

Cup of Coffee, a Natural Snowman and It Is Not Spring Yet?

Grab a cup of coffee, because here in Moscow, Russia it is -15 C and going to be -25 C tonight. It has snowed for days and days and the worst is yet to come. Last night it was incredible as I walked Boza at 1:00 am. The wind was blowing and drifts everywhere as we tried to find a spot for him to do his doggy stuff. It was not easy and I have to admit that I am ready for spring. Winter is really long and with a taste of spring last week as the temperatures hit +2 C. We all got caught wishing too hard for spring and Old Man Winter slapped us in the face… It has according to some sources, >>> Read More...

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Politics Russia

Americans Like to Tell You: Leave America and Go to Russia to Live Then?

I always find it interesting when someone on the internet tries to insult someone if they praise another country and that person dislikes the fact that an American likes it somewhere else, Than OMG...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics

The Russian Godfather will get even with the IMF: and that is just Right!

“The wire reports on the Cyprus situation are working overtime to try to make the case that 80% of the deposits belong to the people of Cyprus, and only 20% of the deposits belong to the...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics - Page 16

Cyprus ? Russia ? European Union did they work out something?

I told Sveta this morning that Russia worked things out and now we wait to see what all was laid out on the tables. For Putin has been busy with the EU and Cyprus… I very much doubt any...

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2013 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Russia Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 16

Escape The Frozen Russia: Turkey Vacation Time?

This Wednesday, Sveta and I are going for a week to Turkey. We got our itinerary and for the low price of around $600 (for two people) in American dollars. We are going to spend a week in Turkey at a...

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Russia Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,