American Airlines

American Airlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2008 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
American Airlines Specials
Airline Reviewed
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2007 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

American Airlines

American Airlines

American Airlines hikes round-trip fares by $10

Fuel costs prompt carrier to raise most domestic prices; rivals may follow
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2008 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Airlines American

FAA faults American for laxity, flight chaos

WASHINGTON - Regulators denied yesterday that American Airlines canceled thousands of flights in recent days because federal officials have tightened their demand for compliance with federal safety directives.
Ref. https://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...11airlines.html

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines
A Friend

American Airlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ummm working in a airport I know it is Americans fault for not doing the requires inspetions on thier planes. Now that the FAA did a check they grounded all the planes that did not have the required paperwork showing they were inspected per FAA requirements. SO yes the federal government caused American to cancel many flights but it was americans fault for not doing the required inspections.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Airlines American

American Airlines 'normal again'

American Airlines says its flight schedules have returned to normal following a week of cancellations.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7345323.stm

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines
A Friend

Airlines American

I guess it only took them a week to get the required checks done. If they had done this in the first place there would not have been any delays at all.

21st May, 2008 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines

I just got this nice little piece of news:

FORT WORTH - American Airlines will start charging $15 for the first checked bag, cut domestic flights and lay off workers as it grapples with record-high fuel prices. American, the nation's largest carrier, said Wednesday the fee for the first checked bag starts June 15 and that it would raise other fees for services ranging from reservation help to oversized bags. The other fees will mostly range from $5 to $50 per service, the airline said.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/200....htm?csp=Travel

I'm just waiting for when they will make charging more for overweight passengers official.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines
A Friend

American Airlines

They already do charge for some over weight people If you can not comfortably sit in one seat you are required to buy two seats on the flight. This is a way of them charging more for those who are over weight. I have heard of the added fees. I think all airlines are going to start doing that. This is the second one to announce it. Watch the others jump on board in the next few days. I wonder if they will start providing customer service any time soon?

21st May, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

American Airlines Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Customer service charge will be 49.99. I think a person who can not manage to fit in one seat should be charged extra. It is no different then two people getting on or a mother and small child. I agree I would not be shocked if the said the average male is 220 lbs and it will be 20 more for each pound over that.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: American Airlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,