FLOW Trinidad - Page 4 of 13

Jeannelle said: QUOTE Flow is at it again! - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Dec, 2008 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
4th Nov, 2008 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 4

Indianchick:

I've been getting "Address Not Found" then if I wait awhile, like five minutes and reload it will work

It might be a problem at Flow's end. Are the lights on your modem on when this page comes up?

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Flow alright, I think they should come down a bit with their price is not like they offering food.

9th Nov, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (ca1979 @ 4-Nov 08, 12:01 PM)
It might be a problem at Flow's end. Are the lights on your modem on when this page comes up?

Of course they're on. When I click a link to go to another site I get the message then if I wait awhile like five minutes and try the same site again its up. Its like it will only show certain sites at one time and then others the next like a break in the connection. Same thing with some of my messengers. I will get yahoo working and then it goes offline because it can't find the internet.

10th Nov, 2008 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad FLOW

Indianchick check your computer for virus. I had a similar problem some years ago and it was a virus that interfered with firewall and the firewall reacted by locking down everything. Oh I didn't had this problem with FLOW it was EV-DO ala TSTT

Flow alright, I think they should come down a bit with their price is not like they offering food.

It's like food for me dude hehe, can't live without my internet. Oh and check TSTT's rates and see if you still think FLOW should drop their rate.

5th Dec, 2008 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

"Address Not Found" is a common occurrence. The solution is to flush your DNS, wait about 3-4 minutes and then reload the page and it will come up. You can test this using a tracert to the domain you are trying to reach or use a proxy site. Often you will be able to access the domain you want to reach from the proxy site and not the direct FLOW connection which shows it is something on their end. As I understand it they are doing one set of upgrades, but it is also slowing things down. Right now our 2MB connection is acting like dial-up. I have not experienced speeds this slow since I had the wireless PC card.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Name: Jeannelle

Comments: INCIDENT 1:
Flow is at it again! It took them over 3 weeks to get my cable service up and running this summer.

INCIDENT 2: I left Trinidad on November 4, 2008 and followed the procedure a Flow supervisor had directed that I do if I wanted to curtail service temporarily. I called Flow on November 4 at around 12 noon where I spoke with a representative who stated that his name was Sheldon. I told Sheld that I wished the service to be halted from November 4,2008 -January 31, 2009. Sheldon said that the service would be stopped immediately. All this information I stored in my cell phone as I spoke with him. Well, today, December 11, 2008, I find out from those who are looking after my affairs in Trinidad that the service was never stopped! Flow has indicated that they have no records of my call and I have to pay for November and December!

It's too bad that my people paid those bills because I was waiting for Flow to sue me. I have now indicated that I want no service from Flow and I have no difficulty in telling the world that the service is not worth the money. I plan to have my legal follow-up with this. We Trinidad and Tobago citizens must STOP accepting poor service for hard-earned money.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2008 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 4

The "Address Not Found" problem where a page may not load sometimes is a definite problem on the side of FLOW. As proof I often find that very early in the morning 6 am to 8 am there is no problem in surfing, but later in the day especially at night the connection times out regularly. A tracert can also show that FLOW's first two hops reguarly timeout.

16th Dec, 2008 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Jeannelle said:

Flow is at it again! It took them over 3 weeks to get my cable service up and running this summer.

Are you really surprised that they took so long?

I left Trinidad on November 4, 2008 and followed the procedure a Flow supervisor had directed that I do if I wanted to curtail service temporarily. I called Flow on November 4 at around 12 noon where I spoke with a representative who stated that his name was Sheldon. I told Sheld that I wished the service to be halted from November 4,2008 -January 31, 2009. Sheldon said that the service would be stopped immediately. All this information I stored in my cell phone as I spoke with him. Well, today, December 11, 2008, I find out from those who are looking after my affairs in Trinidad that the service was never stopped! Flow has indicated that they have no records of my call and I have to pay for November and December!

Jeannelle, I feel your pain. My hubby and I are so fed up with FLOW that we decided to stop subscribing from they altogether. I mentioned to my spouse that I just wanted to ensure that all the nonsense with FLOW indicating that we were in arrears was rectified before we disconnected. And now, back to your issue.

First of all, whenever you are complaining or making a request to FLOW, TSTT, WASA or T & TEC, I would strongly recommend that you visit any office, where you have heard your family or friends receiving reliable service and ask questions. Secondly, write down everything that the CSR tells you and make sure, you ask the CSR for his/her name. Thirdly, never, never make any requests over the telephone. It is going to be very difficult for you to prove that you actually requested your cable service to be suspended via telephone. It was good for you to take a name but FLOW could always argue that, there is no one working at FLOW with by the name of Sheldon. In other words, they could lie!

It's too bad that my people paid those bills because I was waiting for Flow to sue me. I have now indicated that I want no service from Flow and I have no difficulty in telling the world that the service is not worth the money. I plan to have my legal follow-up with this. 

I admire your fire and determination to go after FLOW for their gross incompetence. Please keep us informed where the lawsuit is concerned. I will be looking out for your post. I am happy that you have shared your story in this forum and you should not just stop here. Please send a letter to the newspapers too and let the whole world know about FLOW.

We Trinidad and Tobago citizens must STOP accepting poor service for hard-earned money.

I agree and echo your sentiments. People need to take a united stand by not tolerating this poor service. If people started disconnecting their service with FLOW in large numbers, I am sure they will be singing a different tune and will be begging people to return. My advice to you Jeanelle, is to take advantage of the Christmas deal and subscribe with DIRECTV! I am hoping to become a new customer with them! Good luck with your lawsuit!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,