FLOW Trinidad - Page 5 of 13

Name: Sharon Comments: Flow, increase my bill - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
FLOW Trinidad Review about their cable service including customer service, uptime, installs, internet, phone and options for viewing - flowtrinidad.com
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad
A Friend

FLOW Trinidad - Page 5

Thing is we take the nonsense because there aen't many options. If you don't take FLOW who else will you tak when they giving you cable, net and phone?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad FLOW

I didn't read through the entire thread, but their service is horrible. I am living in the POS area and they still have not upgraded my cable to this so-called digital cable yet, though they have upgraded all the affluential areas around me.

I can barely watch cable tv because the channels stop (waiting for picture msg) in between all shows I look at and can last for hours. It's so very annoying, not to mention the amount of shows that are in spanish.

I would consider DirecTV but heard DirecTV isn't all that better, apart for their channels not going off.

1st Jan, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The same thing happens with digital FLOW so do not expect much of a difference. The only thing you can look forward to with digital is phone and internet usage.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Trinidad FLOW

I think I living somewhere else. People have been complaining about Flow's service and my only complaint so far has been that the internet would sometimes go off for about half an hour at about 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. Even that has not happened in a while. I have had mostly full speed connection for the past 40 days (I have a program that monitors it so I'm sure about this) it doesn't go below 1.6mbps. The cable hasn't been giving any problems my siblings say and the phone was working for the busy Christmas and New Years time when my cell phones were not working. I should say that I called mainly other FLOW phone numbers so that would have helped but I did get through to some cell phones. As I also said earlier in this post, I have two connections and areas to compare them to and I am not speaking of any posh area like Westmorrings or Valsayn.

As for the person who was waiting for FLOW to sue you...well I think you are dreaming. They would not have sued you, they would have just disconnected you and guess what, you would have been without service. Think that would have affected them in any way? Don't think so. Also can you prove that your service was not used (cable, internet or phone?). Also calling them is a way of notifying them that you are coming in to disconnect the service, you did half the procedure. Before you get on a high horse, how does FLOW that it was you who actually called? Suppose I decide to call FLOW and tell them to disconnect someone else's service, you think they should do it? Anyway you have freedom of choice and you were not satisfied with their service, so you left. All I can say to you is good luck with TSTT for internet and better luck with DirectTV for cable. Hope you have an extensive DVD collection and as for the internet, well bad internet is better than no internet, scratch that pulling my teeth out without morphine sounds better.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad FLOW

Name: Karen

Comments: Flow service sucks! It is horrible! Too many reruns we paying money and cannot get any service.

16th Jan, 2009 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad

Okay, I have a few questions concerning subscribing to Flow. Why are certain channels blocked when you are paying for the service? An example of this is, if Miss Universe is showing on NBC and TV6 wishes to show this programme, why should the channel be blocked? Do you consider this fair? Should subscribers get a rebate as a result of this? What are your thoughts on this?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2009 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad - Page 5

Certain programs are independent of the channel and they must therefore pay exclusive rights for the coverage, that is understandable.

What I find disturbing is certain channels breaking, up, stopping, going blank on a regular basis like MTV or Nick.

I still get the regular "Address Not Found" error which I feel might be due to a heavy download from the pool in my area.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

FLOW Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Name: Sharon

Comments: Flow, increase my bill by $182.61 plus taxes, I am trying to get someone in flow's office to answer the phone for the pass 60 minutes, I am still on the line, and they charge me for service well if this is service I don't want to see bad service, and then charge me late charges, of $4.69 hmmm flow set up their accounting system to rob poor people now I am always paying in advance I don't hear bout no rebate on that flow shut dong for 2 days I don't hear no rebate on that but now you send the bill late for your own reason and saying I pay late -- flow management and staff disgust me- I am out - flow is history for me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: FLOW Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,