California Fires - Page 6 of 14

Eagle fire nearly out; flash floods possible - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
California Fires Anything to be learnt?
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

California Fires - Page 6

1 Million US Households to Lose Homes to Foreclosure This Year

Fire crews are battling a fire in Mission Valley that is heading up a slope, threatening homes and prompting emergency crews to evacuate a hotel. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2010 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Fires California

It seemed like my whole town was on fire Thursday. Lightning strikes in one afternoon sparked 2 dozen fires. On my way home from work, I could see this huge plume of smoke that kept getting bigger as I got closer... I kept praying it wasn't my house.

international QUOTE
firefighters from Cal Fire and Riverside County Fire Department battled multiple blazes south of Hemet on Thursday afternoon.

Vegetation fires were reported at Oak Glen Road and Red Mountain Road in Sage, Burnt Valley Road and Highway 371 in Anza, and Red Mountain Road and Owl Creek in Sage.

An additional fire was burning in Temecula at Crown Valley and De Portola roads The Skinner Fire, which Patterson said had a rapid rate of spread, had burned 200 acres by 4:57 p.m.

The blaze at Red Mountain and Owl Creek, dubbed the Cactus Fire, was reported by an air tanker en route to a fire in San Diego County, the Fire Department reported. By 5:41 p.m., it had burned 100 acres.

The other Sage fire, dubbed the Saddle Fire, had burned 50 acres by 5:01 p.m.
https://www.thevalleychronicle.com/

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Please upload the image as IMG tags have been disabled.

California Fires
California Fires (Hover)

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

17th Jul, 2010 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

California Fires History & Civil Business Politics

California seems to be always plagued by natural disasters (I won't get into the economic or social ones). I doubt I could live there wondering if something will burn me or move my feet in the form of an earthquake. We appreciate the ground zero reporting FarSeer and glad it wasn't your home. If it was does insurance cover the full cost of such a fire?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

17th Jul, 2010 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Fires California

That's a good question, JB. I haven't read my policy in a while, and that's something I should do - as these events remind me!

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

24th Jul, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Fires California

Well FarSeer, you are living in California, a land that seems ripe for burning and earthquakes. I would not take lightly the kind of insurance you have given your circumstances so I hope you are covered well.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

California Fires

Eagle Fire keeps growing: 10,500 acres

The National Guard will fly firefighters into remote areas by helicopter Sunday to battle the Eagle Fire, which grew to 10,5000 acres late Saturday and became visible from Borrego Springs. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2011 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

California Fires - Page 6

This is east of us, maybe 75 miles or so. We were wondering why the sky was so hazy the past couple of days and this explains it.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

California Fires Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Eagle fire nearly out; flash floods possible

The Eagle fire that has burned an estimated 14,100 acres between Warner Springs and Borrego Springs since July 21 is 90 percent contained, Cal Fire officials said Friday. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: California Fires

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,