Donald Rumsfeld

Donald Rumsfeld - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jul, 2012 - 10:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Hit With Lawsuit For Ordering Torture
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Rumsfeld

On Visit to France, Donald Rumsfeld Hit with Lawsuit for Ordering, Authorizing Torture

The complaint was filed with the Paris prosecutor¹s office as Rumsfeld arrived in France for a visit. This is the fifth time Rumsfeld has been charged with direct involvement in torture since 9/11. We speak with two attorneys with the plaintiffs -- Center for Constitutional Rights president Michael Ratner and Jeanne Sulzer of the International Federation of Human Rights.
Ref. Source 6

Donald Rumsfeld
Donald Rumsfeld (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Rumsfeld Donald

US rights group accuses Rumsfeld of torture:

A US rights group Thursday appealed to a court in the case of former prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan who accuse ex-defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld of being to blame for their torture. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Donald Rumsfeld History & Civil Business Politics

Rumsfeld to receive 'Defender of the Constitution Award' at CPAC:

Conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh was presented with the "Defender of the Constitution Award" at CPAC in 2009. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Donald Rumsfeld
A Friend

Rumsfeld Donald

Donald Rumsefeld always reminded me on not being an intellectual. I would not be surprised if he did acts of torture and got away with it. It would not surprise me one bit because a lot of torture was done under the Bush administration.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Rumsfeld Donald

Rumsfeld: Yeah, Caliphate is the goal

Anyone else notice that Caliphate is suddenly starting to pop up in the national conversation? Yesterday on The Rush Limbaugh Program, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld talked about the movement to institute a global caliphate - which is weird because all the critics bashing Glenn say that's nonsense! Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Rumsfeld

How Rumsfeld Misleads and Ducks Responsibility in His New Book
By Bob Woodward

Rumsfeld's memoir is one big clean-up job, a brazen effort to shift blame to others -- including President Bush -- distort history, ignore the record or simply avoid discussing matters that cannot be airbrushed away. It is a travesty, and I think the rewrite job won't wash. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2011 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Donald Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld's book tour is making private Navy stop

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld is coming to San Diego on Friday to sign copies of his bestselling memoir "Known and Unknown." Some critics have derided his autobiography as self-serving. Rumsfeld said he "wanted people interested in public service to have a sense of what it's like." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2012 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Donald Rumsfeld Politics Business Civil & History

"I don't believe anyone that I know in the administration ever said that Iraq had nuclear weapons."
-- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, at a hearing of the Senate's appropriations subcommittee on defense, May 14, 2003

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Donald Rumsfeld

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,