Right Way To Beat Wives

Right Beat Wives - Studies of Islam - Posted: 7th Mar, 2008 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Right Way To Beat Wives

Right Way To Beat Wives

There is a book out of Saudi Arabia that is supposed to show Men a 'Right Way To Beat Wives', is that true?

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2008 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Wives Beat Way Right

I heard about the book, I doubt it would ever reach Western shores but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a best seller in the Middle East where woman are always treated as sub-servants to their husbands.

6th Mar, 2008 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Right Way To Beat Wives Islam Studies

I am not sure if there is a book but this guy was in Dr. Phil and gave some statements about it:

"Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals," he explained. "Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face."

"Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore," he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.

"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand... He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left.

6th Mar, 2008 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Wives Beat Way Right

This seems really alien and terrible to us, but is accepted widely in this culture.
If everybody is brought up with this tradition, it becomes natural, so it's not surprising to me that somebody has brought out a book to clarify the 'wrongs' or 'rights' of how to beat your wife!

6th Mar, 2008 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Wives Beat Way Right

Why even beat her at all? Maybe the analogy of the animal shows how they see women just as animals. Also, the idea of not leaving marks means he is teaching how to conceal the act.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Right Way To Beat Wives
A Friend

Right Way To Beat Wives

I need this book. Ok I am kidding. Having served over in the middle east In Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Kuwait area I have seen how they treat their wives, daughters, and sisters. Over there from what I observed is that women are the step in between animals and men. A son gets better treatment than a wife. All females ride only in the back of truck with the livestock. No female can be out in public without being fully covered. I do not know if actual beating take place but I can see them having a book that tells how to do it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Right Way Beat Wives

I will now ask did anyone actually watch the video? I suggest do it it is not as repulsive as one might think and I know many that could learn from it and be a better husband then they are now! The one can make the next step in to even more humanitarian ways.

I really think the message here is not what every one thinks it is at all....The guy is promoting less violence then what is currently occurring in many homes.

It is short I ask how many here have seen violence in their own home growing up? I was lucky but never liked visiting my moms parents he and the boys were very violent.

Best point made in the video is never strike in anger!

https://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1594.htm

I had to open it in media player directly to get it to work.

*holds shield high ready for the bombardment.*

7th Mar, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Right Way Beat Wives Studies Islam

I found a little info about this book. The author was condemn to prison time for inciting violence against women.

A Muslim spiritual leader who wrote a book telling Muslim men how to beat their wives was sentenced to 15 months in prison for encouraging violence against women, a court in Barcelona announced Wednesday.

In his 120-page book, ''Women in Islam,'' Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, imam of the southern Spanish town of Fuengirola, urged husbands not to hit their wives on sensitive parts of the body or with force but, rather, ''on hands and feet, using a light rod so that the blows don't leave scars or bruises,'' according to the sentencing document, dated Monday and released Wednesday.

Mr. Mustafa's lawyer argued that the book, distributed in Islamic bookstores in Barcelona, merely rehashed versions of Islamic writings from the 13th to 19th centuries and did not represent the imam's personal views.

''Freedom of expression wasn't the right argument, it was freedom of religion that had to be protected,'' said the lawyer, Jose Luis Bravo García.

In the decision, however, Judge Juan Pedro Yllanes stated that the book was ''infused with a tone of obsolete machismo,'' and that it violated the constitutional ''principle of equality'' and promoted ''intolerable'' discrimination against women, outweighing the guarantee of religious freedom. The passages on wife-beating, he said, are ''incompatible with the reigning social mores, even if we must remember that the treatment of women in this country was very similar in a not too distant past....
I really think the message here is not what every one thinks it is at all....The guy is promoting less violence then what is currently occurring in many homes.

So beat your wife...but don't leave marks on her body so nobody can see you are abusing her, neither beat her when you are angry or as strong as you beat your child and that's in your opinion promotes less violence? spock.gif

Best point made in the video is never strike in anger!

That's the worst point. The best point should be never strike at your wife PERIOD.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Right Way To Beat Wives

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,