Dog the Bounty Hunter - Page 3 of 4

Reality TV star dead at 51. Beth Chapman, - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jun, 2019 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: What do you think about Dog?
  He is a great guy and my hero       0.00%
  Dog is a good man, he just slipped       14.29%
  Dog is human       42.86%
  Dog is just a wolf in sheep's clothing       0.00%
  Dog should be moved off of television       0.00%
  I have no feelings about Dog       42.86%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Dog TV Series
9th Nov, 2007 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter - Page 3

I do not agree with the sentiments of "Dog" (I am not used to using that as a first name), but this quote is from a private phone conversion between his son and himself.

The only reason this conversion was out, was because his son released the information after being paid 15,000 dollars by the Media.

Is there not a difference between what a person says privately, and what they say publicly? Imagine if every word we said privately was scrutinized and aired. Think about the conversion we had with our wife, where we happened to say a disparaging remark about our Boss, Co-worker, or Relative.

Shouldn't we be allowed to be a jerk and say stupid, politically incorrect things in private without the whole world knowing it.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2007 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Bounty Dog

I agree Dbackers, but I think the point most Blacks would make about this is that if he did not like the woman (he never even met her) he could call her all kinds of good adjectives, metaphors and similes, but he fell on the racial part which is something that is not about behavior or attitude.

I saw an interview with Dr. Phil and Larry King last night. Dog is supposed to be on Dr. Phil soon where Dr. Phill will attempt to get the real story out of him the way a psychologist would.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Nov, 2007 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter History & Civil Business Politics

I agree Dbackers, what I can't stand is the hypocrisy. Why doesn't he admits he does not like Black people? The ridiculous excuse that the reason he is not happy with his son dating a Black woman is because in his house they use the N word (not in a hateful way according to him) is stupid. For one side he says:

If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a n..., we would all say 'f...' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word n..."

But then he says:

So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life.

Whatever Dog, whatever. spock.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Nov, 2007 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hunter Bounty Dog

The fact is that the rest of us live under different obligations than do celebrities. We are allowed to be jerks when we are at home and say things we might otherwise wish we had not, but a celebrity is different. As part of the deal they made for their stardom, they have to live to a different code. It is like a being a President. Would you want your president to rant like Mr Dog did in this conversation? Of course not... We all have this idea that people in that position are above such things...they might think it but we don't want or expect them to actually say it. If they cannot live with this job requirement, then drop out of the spotlight and no one will care anymore...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

10th Nov, 2007 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Hunter Bounty Dog

As an update to this Dog did not appear on Dr. Phil, it seems like he was too scared to face the music.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Nov, 2007 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Dog the Bounty Hunter

If I got bad publicity like he did I would not appear on Dr. Phil either.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2008 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Dog Bounty Hunter - Page 3

Seems like all his tears and begging has worked - Dog's show will be back on A&E once again. I don't know the timetable, but so says Showbiz Tonight.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2019 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dog Bounty Hunter Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Reality TV star dead at 51. Beth Chapman, the wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter, has succumbed to throat cancer at age 51, plunging her reality TV husband into mourning. Source 9d.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Dog the Bounty Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,