Sense Of Direction

Sense Direction - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2020 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2007 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Sense Of Direction

Sense of Direction

Why is it that men have a better Sense of Direction than women (based on studies)?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Sense Of Direction
A Friend

Direction Sense

I don't know, but I know its true in my family. I have an excellent sense of direction, no matter where I am. My wife gets lost very easily when I can almost always feel my way back to some place I recognize. My mother and father hold the same paradox. My mother can't find her way out of a box, or tell you which way is north if you spin her in a circle. My dad almost cannot get lost.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2020 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sense Of Direction History & Civil Business Politics

Noise disturbs the brain's compass. Our sense of direction tends to decline with age. Researchers report on new insights into the causes of this phenomenon. These study results could contribute to the development of diagnostic tools for early detection of dementia. Source 5x.

> TOPIC: Sense Of Direction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,