Prince Harry - Page 3 of 9

Yes they need to take responsibility for their - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Feb, 2009 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Prince Harry
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince Harry - Page 3

Prince Harry Racist?

Prince Harry has apologised for using racist language about a member of his army platoon.
Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Harry Prince

PM: Give prince benefit of doubt

Gordon Brown says he believes the British public will give Prince Harry the "benefit of the doubt" after he apologised for using racist language.
Ref. Source 6

12th Jan, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry History & Civil Business Politics

What was he thinking, that no one would hear or take notice? He better apologize and make good on his mistake.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Harry Prince

Prince to have equality training

Prince Harry is to be sent on an Army equality course after using offensive language to describe a Pakistani army colleague. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry
A Friend

Harry Prince

I hope that this extra training will help him see that some things you do not say when there are microphones or other recording devices around you. If he actually feels this way about some people then maybe he needs to head back to England where it is safer for him.

12th Feb, 2009 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry

I don't know if he is learning anything. Recently, he has been reported as telling a Black man that performed for his dad that he did not sound 'Black enough'.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry - Page 3

I know our friend Geenie likes them (the sons of Diana) but I cannot stand them. They behave like spoil brats all the time and get away with a lot of things. Come on, they are not teens anymore!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Prince Harry
A Friend

Prince Harry Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Yes they need to take responsibility for their words and their actions. They need to grow up and face the music that they are royalty and they need to act in a certain manner. IF they can not act that way maybe they should be locked up in a tower where they can no longer embarrass the family.

Rather off topic, but...
I believe that our friend Geenie is secretly waiting for one of them to marry her. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Prince Harry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,