Gloria Steinem Quotes

Gloria Steinem Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Gloria Steinem One Line Quotes
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2014 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Gloria Steinem Quotes

Gloria Steinem Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Gloria Steinem:

"Happy or unhappy, families are all mysterious."

"I've yet to be on a campus where most women weren't worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I've yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing."

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."

"Each individual woman's body demands to be accepted on its own terms."

"Evil is obvious only in retrospect."

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Gloria Steinem?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Quotes Steinem Gloria

Gloria Steinem: Men Revert to “Childhood” When They See Powerful Women Like Hillary

Feminist Gloria Steinem, who never seems to have anything nice to say about men, offered her analysis as to why men criticize Hillary Clinton in an interview with ABC News’ Cokie Roberts. “I think actually that looking at a powerful woman made them feel — they had been regressed to childhood, because the last time they saw a really powerful woman, they were 8. So they behaved like 8,” she said. Ref. Source 3k

16th Dec, 2015 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Gloria Steinem Quotes History & Civil Business Politics

I certainly don't revert to child hood when I hear or see Hillary Clinton. I don't know where Steinmen gets her philosophy but it doesn't represent my thinking.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

> TOPIC: Gloria Steinem Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,