Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Spice Girls
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spice Girls

Spice Girls

Spice Girls launch reunion tour

The Spice Girls begin their reunion world tour with a sell-out concert in the Canadian city of Vancouver.
Ref. Source 7p

Spice Girls
Spice Girls (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Spice Girls
A Friend

Girls Spice

Well, my wife is happy. She always liked them, I just liked to look at them. laugh.gif
I guess since they are one of the top "girl power" groups of my time, they will be well received. And since they are all hot, they will be well received! I'm not so sure they are very talented though, some catchy songs, but nothing spectacular.

16th Jan, 2008 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Spice Girls Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wish I could be in one of those countries where the Spice Girls will be performing. I would love to see them. They had some great songs and excellent marketing strategy - Girl Power! I don't think Sporty Spice can sing very well though. All the others a resounding YES! I saw them perform live at the Victoria Secret Fashion show. They were spectacular and the audience appreciated their performance.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2008 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girls Spice

Spice Girls cut short world tour

The Spice Girls ditch four shows from their world tour, blaming "family and personal commitments".
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7223629.stm

3rd Feb, 2008 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Girls Spice

yeah, but they knew about those demands before they went and set up the concert dates. Could it be that they actually realized that they don't particularly like each other and the money is not quite enough to tour for months on end?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 3rd Feb, 2008 - 1:49am

3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Spice Girls

By cutting the tour short and indicating that they all had personal and family commitments, is a diplomatic way of conceding to the fact that they no longer have any "Girl Power." I suspect that they have been receiving feedback about people not excited nor interested in paying money to see them. Maybe it was their sponsor who chose to pull the plug on them because it makes no sense performing, if they are not generating enough sales. I wish they would come to our shores, I would love to see them perform!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2008 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Spice Girls

Actually, by all accounts, the sales for the shows have been very high. Some countries are pretty upset that the expansion of the Europe and American leg of the tour has basically dropped the concerts in Asia, Australia and South America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_the_Spice_Girls

So there does not appear to be a lack of demand for the concerts...

3rd Feb, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Spice Girls Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I wanted to do some more research on my own Vincenzo. From what I have read, the reports all seem very conflicting...According to the Reuters and MSNBC reports, the tickets sales were quite impressive. However, the NYTimes and BBC news both hint that the cancellation may be a result of poor sales.

However, I do believe that you made a very interesting point about the Spice Girls hating each other. Your point reminded me that at one time, they were thinking about reuniting for a tour and it was suggested that a psychiatrist should accompany them on the tour, to settle any differences and provide any counselling as required. Well they were young girls when they started the band and there were so many conflicts due to very strong personalities, or maybe they are all too much alike! And now that they are older, they are still behaving very puerile. I guess they are all too immature to set aside their differences, perform and then go their separate ways!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Spice Girls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,