Donald Trump - Page 98 of 128

I would also believe that while the impeachment - Page 98 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2020 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 98

House Democrats file formal argument urging Trump's removal. Trump's legal team told the Senate that impeachment was an attempt to overturn the 2016 election and that the articles were legally defective. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2020 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I've been watching bits and pieces of the impeachment trial and found some of the testimony to be eye opening but unexpected so I don't know if it will be enough to change presidents.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2020 - 9:01am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

'Is that true?': Here are questions senators asked during Trump's impeachment trial. There were themes to the questions in President Donald Trump's Senate trial. Republicans asked about the whistleblower whose complaint sparked impeachment, and Democrats wondered how the Senate could do justice without hearing witnesses. Source 7e.

30th Jan, 2020 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 98 Trump Donald

Honestly, despite the weak argument of it being to not waste time, I personally feel it would be inexcusable for them to not allow for witnesses and additional documentation. Especially in allowing the President to continue withholding any information not already given for this impeachment trial. If he is really so assured that there is no impeachable evidence against him, he shouldn't feel the need to hide anything. That because he is STILL withholding information and wanting to prevent more witnesses proves he feels there is something with hiding.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2020 - 3:12pm

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

30th Jan, 2020 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

The most amazing thing about Trump and all the Republicans that support him is the lengths people will go to in order to cover for a man that is obviously wrong. All presidents before have had to eventually admit they were wrong but not Trump. As was said yesterday by his own Harvard defense team… he is basically untouchable whenever he thinks that he is acting in the public interest. Don't dictators think they are acting in the public's interest too? rolleyes.gif.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2020 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

The Senate rejects witnesses in President Trump's impeachment trial 51-49, clearing the way for a final vote. The vote on President Trump’s fate may be imminent after Democrats failed in their bid to call former national security adviser John Bolton and acting White House chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, witnesses House impeachment managers consider vital to their case. The vote means Republicans, who have pushed to quickly end the impeachment trial, can move forward with closing arguments and a vote on whether to acquit Trump or convict him and remove him from office. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2020 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 98

I'm not sure that Donal Trump is going to get impeached, but I am pretty sure that he won't be re-elected due to the popular consensus that he is doing a pretty terrible job as President and has passed some questionable policies.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 98

I would also believe that while the impeachment process is damaging Donald Trump's reputation, it won't be enough to remove him, however, he also won't be re-elected.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,