Donald Trump - Page 101 of 128

There are psychological disorders that explain - Page 101 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th May, 2020 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 12th May, 2020 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 101

Supreme Court to hear case over Donald Trump's finances. President Donald Trump's effort to keep his personal and corporate financial records away from congressional and law enforcement investigators comes before the Supreme Court on Tuesday. The dramatic oral arguments, to be conducted by telephone amid the coronavirus pandemic and broadcast live, could result in historic rulings on a president's immunity from investigation while in office and Congress' oversight powers. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2020 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Trump is taking unproven virus drug. Donald Trump has stunned the United States with the news that he is taking a controversial drug, despite health warnings from doctors. Source 5c.

19th May, 2020 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

If there was any doubt that Trump lost his marbles then today it is now confirmed. Is this part of the reason he doesn't wear a face mask? I thought maybe he had breathing problems but now I am thinking that Trump believes he is immune.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

19th May, 2020 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 101 Trump Donald

I don't see how you can be surrounded by the brightest minds in the medical industry and still default to what theorists believe about a drug despite all the evidence. That can be described by one word: crazy!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

19th May, 2020 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

While he may doing and saying some crazy things it seems that he is surrounded by people who feed him this stuff because he isn't getting it from nowhere.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

19th May, 2020 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

The scientist and doctors know the truth but I think they are afraid to say anything to him because they don't want to be fired. President Trump only likes people who agrees with him.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2020 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 101

We are almost at 100,000 deaths! This is no joke and I wish the White House will see it as a pandemic and not as a joke.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

20th May, 2020 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 101

There are psychological disorders that explain a lot of his actions. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter. I suppose we just have to stay strong and keep going forward.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,