Donald Trump - Page 122 of 128

A DOJ warrant indicates that Trump is being - Page 122 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Aug, 2022 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
24th Jul, 2022 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 122

After these hearings and the evidence brought up in New York and Georgia I can't see Trump returning from that or even being eligible to run for office.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2022 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Sadly, you will still have those who support Trump and even consider him innocent of any crimes. Especially those who refused to watch the hearings and see the evidence, or only watch Fox News. Who said they would refuse to play the hearings on their channel. Sometimes you just can't overcame stupid.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2022 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Ex-President Donald Trump says law enforcement agents have raided his home at Mar-a-Lago, Florida. Trump did not say why the agents appeared to be at his Florida property but, in an emailed statement, added that "This unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate." Source 2c.

9th Aug, 2022 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 122 Trump Donald

Surprising to see this happen now after so much time has passed. I would like to know what they took out of the safe because agents were seen exiting with boxes.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

9th Aug, 2022 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Probably the very same boxes of classified and confidential presidential records that Trump had illegally removed from the White House and brought to his home at Mar-a-Lago. The boxes of records that he had been subpoenaed to return. Something he should be arrested for, and I hope he is.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2022 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump

Trump says he invoked the 5th Amendment in a deposition for a New York investigation into the Trump Organization. In a statement, former President Donald Trump blasted New York Attorney General Letitia James as politically motivated and alleged he "Did nothing wrong." The former president's deposition comes days after his Mar-a-Lago home was searched by federal agents in connection to an investigation into allegations he took classified records from the White House. Source 9m.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2022 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 122

Donald Trump says he won't fight judge unsealing Mar-a-Lago search warrant. In a statement late Thursday, the former president said he does not oppose a federal court in Florida unsealing a search warrant that authorized FBI agents to search his home in Palm Beach. "Not only will I not oppose the release of the documents," Trump said. "I am going a step further by encouraging the immediate release of those documents." Source 8z.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2022 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 122

A DOJ warrant indicates that Trump is being investigated in connection with criminal laws related to obstruction and espionage. The document contains more information on what FBI agents sought when they searched Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate Monday. Federal authorities reportedly sought a range of highly classified documents. Source 9w.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,