Masons & Declaration Of Independence

Masons Declaration Independence - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Jun, 2008 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th Jan, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Masons & Declaration of Independence

Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were in fact Masons. Their power and influence seems to be everywhere. Do you feel the US was built on a 'Masonic Experiment'? Do you think colonists knew that these men were also Masons?

Masons & Declaration Of Independence (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2008 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Independence Declaration and Masons

I am sure many knew this but I doubt it was much of a center point of the countries focus. I would not be surprised that the vast majority were unaware.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Masons & Declaration Of Independence History & Civil Business Politics

I doubt very much that America was based on a "masonic Experiment" Granted many were free masons and they were able to influence some of the structures that were built to help withstand attack from the british and any other enemy of the US.

I am sure that many of the colonist who were not masons had no idea they were free masons.

13th Jun, 2008 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

I'd like to get some sources about the signers of the Declaration of Independence were in fact Masons. How would we even know that now if it was a secret society where the people did not discuss their membership in the masons?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

14th Jun, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

The free masons are not a secret society but a society that has a few secrets. Check out some of the other threads in this area lots of good info on them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

People did not keep the fact that they were members of the masons secret. They just did not tell what went on in the meetings. Look around your own area I bet you can find masons there and they will not be secretive that they are members. Ask them about the meetings and you will not get a straight answer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2008 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Masons & Declaration Independence

I can't just walk around my neighborhood asking who is and isnt a mason. Its not like they wear a special jersy or something and I have never seen a place saying this is the "Masons metting place" or anything like that. I'll do a search to see what else is here about them.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Masons & Declaration Independence Politics Business Civil & History

Somehow I can almost see you walking down the street with a sword on your back asking people if they are masons. Look for the symbol like the one at the bottom of this page. Your local phone book will also have a address of the local masonic lodge. Many masons will have a lapel pin on their jacket/suit/sportscoat. signifying they are a mason. Getting a hold of the local masons is not very hard once you start looking.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Masons & Declaration Of Independence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,