KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4 of 9

Would you believe that people would prefer - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Aug, 2009 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Kfc Trinidad
16th May, 2009 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Mohammed, I doubt it but you could check online since they usually state the terms of the coupons.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

KFC is just a crutch for people who don't want to take care of their health. It's fast, it makes your stomach boil and you feelas though you are a true Trini because you had a snack pack. It's totally a psychological thing.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Cherry

Comments: Check out the hygienic kitchen of KFC Valsayn, strewn fries on the floor, chicken placed on a shelf no container, and business is running as usual.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2009 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Name: Debbie

Comments: KFC, does not care about anybody anymore. Once you buy their products, you are the dog. Just hang on with your tongue outside your mouth and wait. Just to let you know I've ordered KFC today, at 6:30 p.m. It's 9:05 p.m. And I've still haven't my meal. I called them at 8 p.m. And they say the driver now left with some of the area orders. Well kick me, I looked for that. Not taking it lying down though. I will be reporting this incident to head office. ASAP

17th Jul, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad KFC

Anytime you deep fry anything you basically turn into a waste product. When you eat it the stomach probably bawls for mercy and tries to expel it. That is such nasty food and gives you lots of pimples. It tries to make your face look like a rispy piece of chicken, no joke!

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Silena

Comments: I do believe the price increase for KFC Trinidad were due to the changes within the global economy. Prices have increased world wide.
Plus the health argument I found most interesting but seems very untrue. The highest levels of cholesterol is found within people of our cultures (Caribbean, South Asian, African etc) due to the traditional foods prepared in oils, and other animal fats. Everything in 'moderation' paired with 30mins a day of exercise keeps the body healthy (Perception of healthy = thin, is most incorrect as well.)
And since the love of KFC in Trinidad is strong (I found this site, while looking for their number...laugh.gif) I say let them enjoy, but enjoy in moderation. People can not afford nor wish to eat KFC 24/7.
But if you want your people to eat healthier, perhaps making healthy foods cheaper and readily attainable as some countries are trying to do, would help the people make wiser choices.

I also find the comment by Ian most small minded. It is insulting to gage a populations education by where you eat, as I have a diploma, a degree and multiple certifications. You, I dare say needs educating yourself, for such a remark.
Pertaining to income, the lower income brackets of society are the most compromised in health, for they can not afford the healthier foods. But from what I have observed in the markets, healthy food is not as expensive as KFC and from looking at the comments here, many people find that KFC is expensive. So it does not fit with the comments and descriptions of the people that eat at KFC.
I am a Canadian health professional and would appreciate if some background is done, before such very biased, and insulting remarks are made. Moderation, calories and fat content. If there is one thing I would advocate for, is having health information readily available online, as well as in restaurants. If people are aware, they will make healthier choices.

Love to Trinidad Always.
My birth home, with a sadly inept Governing body.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please consider Registering so you can edit you message to add more, etc. There are also many other Topics that may fit your interests.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2009 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: Coffee

Comments: I'm amazed that KFC in Maraval Trinidad customer service is NON existance. This is the year 2009, we need to move forward, work together and this will better your lives as well as the lives of everyone you interact with. I've been to quite a few countries and have visited the KFC and Maraval's KFC is the worst restaurant to visit. It's almost like the staff are upset that you are in their to purchase food. They need to understand that every walk of life weather it's the rich, middle or lower class eats at KFC and these customers who will keep them employed. It won't be as bad if the employees put a smile on their faces and say how can I help you instead of looking at you with blank stares, I was not to sure if the employee who was behind the counter was capable of anything let alone taking a simple order. Maybe the owner needs to review KFC's standards and ensure that they are being met that includes staff training and most of all customer service, it's not all about the money. Employee of Maraval KFC if you don't like your job, find another one, if you cannot do better then make the best of it and make it good for your customers and you will make it good for you as well. Remember smiles are free and it says a thousand words.

24th Aug, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

KFC Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Would you believe that people would prefer to spend one hour in a line at subway rather than in KFC at the bottom of High Street, San Fernando. Maybe people lack choices in some places and there is little or no competition to stand up to KFC in other places?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: KFC Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,