KNtoran Introduction

Kntoran Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Feb, 2008 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Hello my name is Klar. I like to play Role-playing Game either on the net, in computer games, or the old paper and pencil with a roll of thy die.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

Greetings RPGer

We have FOUR types of RPGs here, which one are you interested in:

1. Start Now Type: For those who want to start immediately then you need to go to: Ruler of Kings or Emperor of Asia or Future Terra or Jerusalem Conquest or Germany 1939 and register on those. The Boards that handle Discussion for these games is located within this Community. Use the Site Map if you are unsure how to find them.

2. Integrated RPGs: This is where the RPGs are part of the Community. Games like Matrix: Plugged, Cozyville and others considers what you do in the Community and thus it affects game play. To see a list of these check the RPG Listing page.

3. Writer's Paradise: For for those who prefer well thought out storylines where the players are more mature then keep reading below:
You need to make 30 Constructive Posts as a test to see how well you can participate in our Text Based Games, so get started now by selecting a Board and giving your input.

4. Share Book RPG: This is the EASIEST type of text RPG to get involved in because it only takes you joining in a Thread with a current Book Scenario and giving your vote in which direction a character should move. To see current games go to the Member Wars Board.

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Text-RPG.com

NOTE: If you need help with any of the above choices please DO ASK detailed questions in your next Reply to this Thread. We are here to help you.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,010
Flag Posts: 51,667
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,574.05 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I see you are making your way around this place. Which RPGs are you looking to participate in?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Right now I am in Kings of Kings but I will want to branch out to the medieval word for sure. I may get involved in the future earth one but am not sure at the moment.

In the meantime I will just wander around and see the sights. smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction KNtoran

Ruler of Kings you mean? I do not want to offend any Christians here wink.gif. The World of Medieval is good, they are actually waiting for a player to start a scenario.

Future Earth is dormant as everyone seems to like more fantasy based themes, but we do have Plugged Matrix which is like nothing you would have played in a Community before, especially if you like the Matrix movies.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Yeah ruler of kings. smile.gif I will admit I am not the best of typists so I really like the spell checker. I need to get the required posts to be able to join the medieval area so I am working up to that so I can join. That may be a new home for me. I do not play as often I used to but I am sure I will be in at least 3 or 4 times a week to play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction

KNtoran, I have one player already ready to have his character created, I need to know if you are going to create yours as well so I can ' kill two birds with one stone'. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Yes I am still planning to be a part of medieval. I still have to get my 30th post but I will be creating a character soon.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,