KNtoran Introduction - Page 143 of 147

Being so close so many times I am glad that - Page 143 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 143

I will be off the net for the rest of today as I go to Ren Faire that is restricted to over 21. I think it will be a very good time. I will catch up with people tomorrow. I will not have my phone with me as cameras are strictly prohibited at this event.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

I am going out of town tomorrow afternoon to return some time on Monday. I will be able to post a couple times here and there so all still will go on like normal I presume unless something goes wrong.

Post Date: 26th May, 2018 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well the hotel I am at has no internet WiFi so I will not be updating my games until I get back home. Good thing I brought my books. I will update both games sometime Monday afternoon once I am back home. I wish everyone a very memorable memorial day weekend.

Post Date: 27th May, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Page 143 Introduction KNtoran

No wifi at a hotel in the year 2018? That deserves a big down rating whichever hotel that is try to remain sane. *laugh*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Well it was a nice trip and I did enjoy it a lot even if I did not have internet. It was a older motel that had nice rooms but not a lot of amenities in a place that reeked of white privilege. To say the least I was glad when I gotten woken up this morning to head back home where I am now. Now to relax again.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Just letting people know you will see odd posting times from me for a couple weeks as I agreed to do some part time work guarding a fireworks tent for a couple weeks. So I will be posting a lot in the middle of the night here in the USA. I have a couple other gigs in the works too. I like having the freedom to work or not smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction - Page 143

Congratulations, you have won the current Contest twice today. 400 FP has been deposited into your account.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 143

Being so close so many times I am glad that I got at least two correct. I was very surprised by the score of the third game. No way was I thinking that it would be such a high scoring game.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,