KNtoran Introduction - Page 121 of 147

Well now that I am level 9 I need to figure - Page 121 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2016 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 121

Thank you for tagging me about this discussion. I went and placed my input into this subject and what I think about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Jay I am thinking of donating $1,000 for your Ruler of Kings II fund. I dislike gofundme as they take a percentage. I would want the entire $1,000 go directly to you. But if you wish I will use the gofundme. Let me know your preferance.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Kntoran, thanks for thinking about it. I'm actually using Indiegogo and not GoFundMe for this campaign but you are welcomed to donate right here through the normal donation system and you will get the same Perk offered at the Campaign listed for $1,000. Appreciated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 121 Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 130,000 FP.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction KNtoran

KNtoran, thanks for your huge donation of $1,010 towards our current ROK II campaign. We are grateful for your continued support and help towards the work we are doing here. Thanks again!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

I am enjoying the game and would love to see what more can be added to it. The only thing I regret was not importing the gold and stuff I had from ROK I But no biggie. As I get better at this game I am sure I will enjoy it even more. I am glad I could do this to help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

KNtoran Introduction - Page 121

Thanks much. As ROK II grows all Players will discover that it can be played at different levels. As your main character, as your familiar, as your commander of armies, etc. I also plan a massive dungeon campaign that will make everyone shake in their boots. There will always be something to do and should this campaign really take off I will also have the science fiction version! Please let everyone know about it.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 121

Well now that I am level 9 I need to figure out what else I can do in ROK II. I have found out that I can no longer patrol. Maybe a new option to head into the dark region? Just a couple of thoughts.

I am thinking of what I want as far as a building and what it sales there. I will get back to you on that. I have some thoughts but need to hash it out some more.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,