Administrator's Public Blog

Administrator' S Public Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 14th Jun, 2009 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Web Desginer Blog
12th Feb, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Architect's Rants

Now that InternationalDiscussion.com is in full swing again I wanted to let everyone know I have a Public Blog there too. Really, it is just various Threads I started about my work and this Community. This Thread just links to those Topics.

NOTE: For my PERSONAL Blog you need to be an Upgraded Member and go to: JB's Private Blog. My Blog has a comment feature so you can comment about each entry that I make within the Blog.

UPDATE: To keep all the scripts I manage in one place I've decided to move the external Blog system to here. As such I will be placing some of my Blog Threads within various Boards rather in one place. Here is a list:

* Running A Network - Source 8
* Taking Things Personal - Source 8
* At Least Spell Properly - Source 2

Add a Comment for JB
Sponsored Links:
24th Mar, 2008 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Blog Public Administrators

Just updated my Blog with the latest information on the importance of checking and re-checking sites. For those that missed also check the Blog entry called, "Looking for Friends" (controversial).

Add a Comment for JB
18th Jun, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog Blogs Member Public

I have not updated my Public Blog in awhile. My latest entry is entitled: "Enter The Dang Field Properly".

Add a Comment for JB
5th Sep, 2008 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Latest entry from the Architect's Blog is Forum Users of the Third Kind.

Add a Comment for JB
3rd Feb, 2009 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Pay For Quality

I just updated my long dormant public Blog with: Pay For Quality.

Add a Comment for JB
14th Mar, 2009 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Reviews

Just updated my Blog with my Review of Reviews, confused? Don't be, check: Source 8

Add a Comment for JB
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2009 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Some People Don't Understand Time Is Money

That's right, check what I mean in this Blog entry. I am continually amazed by people who contact you for a specific job online and then try to interpret the job AFTER an agreement. Read More

Add a Comment for JB
14th Jun, 2009 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Administrator's Public Blog Public Member Blogs

What do you want?

Just updated my Blog about the question "What do you want?" This experience is fresh in my mind as I just went through some Emails with someone, but it is a common occurrence in the industry. Check here: Source 2

Add a Comment for JB
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Administrator's Public Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,