Gallery Contest

Gallery Contest - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 20th Feb, 2008 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Win 800FP!
13th Feb, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Gallery Contest

Gallery Contest

Winner: Gets 800FP!

Who: Open to all Members

To Do: Be the first to Upload five of your best self portraits or family pictures in the Photo Gallery (Public) to win. These must be pictures of you or you and your friend or you and your family only.

To Win: After uploading the five pictures post a reply here that you have posted your five pictures and that's it!

I will look them over and if they are all approved and you are the first then you win!

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2008 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Contest Gallery

I got some pictures, figured out how to get them on the disk to upload them and it gives me an error that it is too hight--a lot too high actually, like 1900 when its supposed to be 700. Is there a way to fix that or are they just not the right kind? I have never uploaded a picture before but wanted to. Incentives always are good ways to make me get things done! wink.gif

15th Feb, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Gallery Contest Feedback & FAQ News Community

You need to use a graphics program and downsize them to the allowed size (it tells you the max on the upload screen) which is no more than:

Size: 60 Kbs
Height: 700px
Width: 600px

20th Feb, 2008 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Contest Gallery

OKAY! I finally learned how to do it and have uploaded my families pictures. They may not be the BEST to others but they show my family doing things together and to me that is the BEST!

The boys said I have to upload pictures that are updated--now that they are BUFF! laugh.gif

20th Feb, 2008 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Contest Gallery

Thanks for participating in the contest, and good job, but I did not see any pictures of you? As it says in the first Post:

QUOTE (JB)
These must be pictures of you or you and your friend or you and your family only.

Include one picture of you to win.

20th Feb, 2008 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Gallery Contest

I did try to do a our Christmas picture but even after resizing it the total picture was too big and I couldn't figure out what else to do. I just remembered though, I have one of just Joseph and I. Thanks for the reminder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2008 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Gallery Contest

AlaskanLDS Wins!

Congratulations! You just got richer by 800FP!

Nice to see pictures of you and the family.

* Contest Closed *

> TOPIC: Gallery Contest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,