17th Feb, 2008 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Last Toy RPG

This Dramatist role,

Last Toy

It's your nephew's birthday and you promised him the brand new Lego real estate edition where he can build a home from the foundation up. Your nephew was counting the days because he knows you keep your word and have never let him down.

Unfortunately you had a rough week and forget about the gift and his birthday which is today! You go to the only store in your area to get it just a mere hour before your nephew's birthday party. You get there and realize that there is only one left on the shelf. You walk confidently over to get it when you notice that another person is heading that way!

GM: That someone else will be whomever responds in this Thread.

Last Toy RPG
Last Toy RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2008 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Toy Last

Kim role,

Mariah looks at her watch and starts rushing towards the toy shelf when she see someone approaching the same toy. She thinks "I am not going to be here all day because of a stupid toy!" She prepares herself to fight for that toy with her life if necessary. She then coughs and says with a big smile...

Excuse me, I was here first, I am taking this toy. *Thankyouverymuch*.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

I am not sure that you were here first. I think you just got here. The toy is mine.

He says as he picks it off the shelf. I do hope you can find another on at some other store.

He smiles as he heads towards the check out.

18th Feb, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Toy Last

Kim role,

Mariah opens her mouth big in disbelief of the rudeness of the man. She tries to walk faster than the stranger and stands right in front of him....

Hello? Don't you have any manners at all? Don't you know who I am? I am so pissed off that a big man like you would take this toy from a woman like ME.

She then dials her cel phone and says...

Guys (calling her bodyguards) come to the store. There is this guy who is harassing me and took a product out of my hand! *she fakes she is crying* Then she hangs up the phone and says to the stranger...

Hon, you are not going anywhere.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

RPG Toy Last

He looks at this gal and sees that her acting skills can use some work. The tears even though fake still pulls at his heart. He has always been one who like to help a woman in distress but he really needs this toy. Bodyguard huh? Figures that some spoiled hollywood type would resort to her 'bodyguards/thugs' assaulting a average person just to get their way.

Yes I do have manners ma'am but I was here first and I really need to get this item. I don't have the time to go looking around elsewhere. Now if you would excuse me.

[I]He attempts to get past her when she continues to block the way he turns and goes back down the aisle. he can find another way to the front.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Feb, 2008 - 6:52pm

18th Feb, 2008 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG

Kim role,

Mariah sighs as she is having such a hard time getting that silly toy. She then quickly follows the stranger, block his path once again and says while pulling her checkbook out of her purse...

Okay, you win. How much is this going to cost me? Give me a figure and let us get over this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG

wow she must really want this toy if she is pulling out her check book.

I am sorry ma'am I do not want your money.

18th Feb, 2008 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Mariah shakes her head, put back her checkbook quietly....looks around and sit in one of the lower shelves that is empty, holds her head in sadness and says...

*sigh* Okay, well... I hope to whoever you are giving that toy, is happy.

Her body guards show up and quickly asked her what she needs to what she replies....

It's okay guys, I couldn't get the toy for Tommy. I suppose another disappointment in his life won't hurt him so much.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Last Toy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,