Last Toy RPG - Page 2 of 6

Mariah continues puzzled as the stranger is - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2008 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Play by Post
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG - Page 2

He looks at her sitting on the shelve. Her bodyguards standing around looking confused.

Ok look tell me what you need this toy for and perhaps we can make some kind of deal? How does that sound lady?

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2008 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Toy Last

Kim role,

Mariah looks up at the stranger and talks very softly...you can almost hear the sound of violins playing in the background as she is prepared to tell a very sad story...

It is for my nephew Tommy, he really wants this toy to cheer him up. His parents are very busy all the time and he spends his days between board school and babysitters.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Wow she sure knows how to play it up. Seems everyone has a half abandoned nephew or niece.

Well I guess he is lucky child to have a aunt who will go and get him something I guess he really wants. Was this a gift he asked for specifically or something you just happened to see?

19th Feb, 2008 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 RPG Toy Last

Kim role,

Mariah hesitant answers...

He specifically asked me for this toy...I don't know what I'll tell him when I return home....maybe the truth: That a big, muscular guy took the toy before me and there was nothing I could do about it.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

RPG Toy Last

Donnald looks into her eyes searching them to see if what she says is true. He sees that she is telling him the truth as far as he can see.

Ok Look I am sure we can come up with some type of arraignment for you to leave this store with this particular toy.

19th Feb, 2008 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG

Kim role,

Mariah looks puzzled at the statement of the stranger...

Arrangement? You said you didn't want my money. There is really nothing else I could offer you unless you are interested in acting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2008 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Last Toy RPG
A Friend

Last Toy RPG - Page 2

Acting No I am not interested in acting. I am a bartender and I am perfectly happy with that. I do not want your money. I am not a slave to money.

[I]Donnald think about it for a moment. Should he go with what he feels and give this nice lady the toy? Or should he just walk away with the toy.

19th Feb, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Last Toy RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah continues puzzled as the stranger is not explaining himself....

Hmmm I don't think I understand....If you don't want my money neither my help in acting, what do you want me to do?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Last Toy RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,