Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

Bad Service Restaurant Rpg - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2007 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
6th May, 2007 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Bad Service At The Restaurant

In this scenario everyone is at a popular downtown family restaurant where they are well known for their delicious Greek Gyros and other wraps. You are here because you got some gift certificates from a work associate or boss or mother-in-law (You pick) that allows you to get two full meals for the price of one OR one full meal free on this particular day.

Not willing to pass on the offer for something FREE you come excited and hungry. Usually everything is fine, but on this particular night the service is really bad. The following happens in no particular order:

1. Air condition breaks down
2. One waitress gets into a fight with another
3. One waitress looks slightly boozed and spills a drink on...
4. The line is long because of the free offer - seating takes awhile
5. They are not busing and clearing tables fast enough
6. Your order takes long to arrive, BUT does taste good.

GM: You can get as angry as you like, but you may not leave the restaurant for the durations of the game. In order for this game to be successful there must be at least three participants. Do not reply to a post until at least three Members have posted their initial character intros within this Thread.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2007 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Restaurant The Service Bad

O'hashrek role,

After being in line for what seemed an eternity I am very thankful to be sitting. I turn to my date and ask permission to order the wine. It was nothing fancy just a nice house white wine as I figured if it took almost two hours to get in then service will not be much better.

Surprisingly I am not disappointed thirty minutes pass prior the gyros coming. I think to my self the waitress serving next to us looks slightly tipsy and question if she has been finishing up left over drinks. My date chastises me for such an awful thought and states a well respected establishment like this would never allow that in their place of business.

The restaurant seems to be getting warmer as we sit so I ask the waitress about it and she tells me the A/C unit has malfunctioned. It is at this time I note two waitresses are discussing something rather loudly and neither look very happy. I question if it was over the fact the table one of them was serving has been sitting with dirty plates on it for a while and no one has bothered to clear it yet.

Feeling my self getting more tense I decide I would be wise to start eating the food that was just delivered. Taking my first bite all apprehension dissipates as a melody of flavor dance in my mouth telling me this all has been worth the wait. Looking into my dates eyes I see she is feeling much the same way.

Just as I get to start really relax despite the warmth of the place the tipsy waitress serving the table next to us suddenly drops a drink. My date dives a quickly to the opposite side ......

8th May, 2007 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

I can't believe this type of service. Imagine... a person like ME doing a line. *laughs sarcastically* What a horror! rolleyes.gif I did not know that when Steven (Spielberg) gave me these gift certificates I would end up in this low and cheap-looking family restaurant. My goodness! Mom was right all along when she used to tell me "Mariah you stick with your own!" but I never listened. *sigh*

Okay, I am here already and almost ready to be served. Who in the right mind would eat a gyro? Ewwwww....food for the poor and the hungry. *sigh* Oh well, let me get a chicken wrap.

While entering Mariah notices the tables are dirty, the waitresses are not doing their job properly and the place is crowded...

Oh-my-goodness! Look at these place! I can't take it!, I am going to have a heart attack!

Mariah finds a spot to sit down...

Okay, well...a seat at least. She sees a waitress and call her. When the woman approaches, the drink she was carrying drops on Mariah's Gucci bag.

Mariah opens her eyes in total shock and shouts "This bag costs more than what you make in a whole year!"

10th May, 2007 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

::on cell phone at the front entrance:: "Okay, hon, I'll see you when you get here - isn't it great? Two for one! I haven't had falafel or stuffed grape leaves in ages, I can hardly wait. I'm so glad my boss gave me these coupons. But, look, the parking lot is totally full - I had to park on the street - and the line is rather long for the freebie. So when you get here I might still be in line!" ::a brief melodic laugh reverberates through the air:: "All right, then. See you soon." The red-headed lady with sensible glasses snaps shut her slim-line cell phone and pokes it into an over-sized shoulder bag as she makes her way inside.

What a circus! The line is nearly out the door, there are folks obviously lingering long after they've eaten (though the plates are not cleared from several tables), and some of the kids in the place are getting loud and rowdy. It's also kind of stuffy in the foyer where all the people in line are waiting. Roz backs up a few steps and props open the entrance door to let in some air, then she leans against the wall and begins what looks like a long wait - especially since no one has even asked for her name and party, yet!

If she weren't so looking forward to the wonderful food, she might consider going somewhere else; but the passes are only good for tonight, and Roz *loves* Mediterranean cuisine!

She sighs and settles in -- just as she sees a waitress dropping a drink on a customer! What a riot! Roz hears a shriek of anger that sounds very familiar, and cranes her neck to get a better look.

That dark hair looks awfully familiar, but that shriek gives it all away...

"Mariah!"

17th May, 2007 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

The evening rolls on...

You squint your eyes to ensure you are seeing well. You confirm that you just saw a waitress quickly grab a drumstick from the fry chicken platter on the buffet, take a bit and quickly pocket it in her apron. She then heads to the kitchen as she wipes her mouth and looks quickly to see if anyone say her.

You do not see her for the rest of the night. You do notice she is departing the building in plain clothes - her shift is over.

Note below and continue...

Rather off topic, but...
This game has three participants, you all may continue with the story. Remember after page five the Thread will close and votes will take place.

17th May, 2007 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Mariah looks at Roz and says "Hi sweety! how are you? I did not know you like wraps...did you see how nasty this place is?...ewwww...I can't believe I still sitting here seeing how crowded this place is.." She then whispers "Not to mention germs! Ewww....I think I am going to pass at any minute. Did you see what the waitress just did?" She then takes her cel phone, looks at Roz and says "Do you think I should call Health Inspectors?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2007 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG

O'hashrek role,

Quickly going to his dates aid he reseats her and checks for damage to clothing and body.

Stepping over to the table beside him he notes the lady who was hit my the liquid is named Mariah. "Sorry for the interruption ladies but are you ok?" looking Mahriah soiled dress then the waitress with a scowl. Turning to the new comer to the table "Sorry I do not mean to interrupt your ........." Jaw dropping open at the news flash Mariah has just pointed out.

His voice deepening slightly so as to let it carry well into the noisy restaurant " that is the most disgusting display I have ever seen!"

"If one of you do not call an inspector I shall! But first I shall hail a manager here to correct this misdeed" Looking meaningfully at the dress.

"Ladies feel free to join Jess at a cleaner table while this mess is cleaned up, as well it would provide comfort for her to have female companionship in this moment of distress."

I start looking about to see where this waitress heads and if a head waiter can be spotted.

18th May, 2007 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Bad Service The Restaurant RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

Kim role,

Mariah looks at the stranger, gives a friendly smirk and whispers to Roz "The guy may have muscles but he is a shorty, what can he do?"

She then sighs and says "If Paris (Hilton) sees me here, I will be *the* latest piece of gossip in Beverly Hills. I don't think I can take that sort of stress right now!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Bad Service At The Restaurant RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,