End To Animal Testing

End Animal Testing - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 1st Feb, 2023 - 1:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

End To Animal Testing

Agencies Promise End to Animal Testing

Three agencies -- the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Toxicology Program and the National Institutes of Health -- have signed a "Memorandum of Understanding" to develop and implement the new methods. The collaboration is described in today's edition of the journal Science.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4296426&page=1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2014 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Testing Animal End

87,000 animals a year die in scientific testing

As debate swirls about testing synthetic cannabis on animals, official records show more than 87,000 animals died or were put down during experiments in one year alone. Ref. Source 3

11th Dec, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

End To Animal Testing UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

What makes people so insensitive to life that they think they are allowed to enslave and torture any living creature for the purpose of an experiment?

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

End To Animal Testing
A Friend

Testing Animal End

international QUOTE (Trans @ 11-Dec 16, 3:40 PM)
What makes people so insensitive to life

Here are your options, you absolutely must pick one:
-Sacrifice the lives and well being of various animals in the course of various experiments required for the development of important medical treatments
-Sacrifice the lives and well being of various humans in the course of various experiments required for the development of important medical treatments
-Sacrifice the lives and well being of various humans to conditions such as cancer because the treatments that might have helped them can no longer be developed

I'm sorry, but while I respect animals greatly, if something is absolutely going to die and I were to pick what, whether the death is due to disease or someone trying to figure out how to treat the same, I would rather it be a mouse that was literally only born for the purpose of experiments than, oh say, my 6 year old nephew.

While there is some animal testing that does not serve sufficient purpose to justify itself (The cosmetic industry in particular earns my ire in this regard), do not make the mistake of thinking that the rest is just some cruel industry brought on by people who don't care.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Dec, 2016 - 5:34am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2023 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Testing Animal End

Animal testing is no longer required for drug approval. But are high-tech alternatives ready to replace mice, rabbits and primates? Congress lifted the requirement that all new drugs be tested on animals. The law, officially called the FDA Modernization Act 2.0, marks a triumph in scientific research on human cells and technology and the culmination of 40 years of lobbying by animal rights activists. Source 9m.

> TOPIC: End To Animal Testing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,