World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 36 of 40

1. While reading through the Dark Cleric in - Page 36 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Sep, 2014 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 40 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
6th Sep, 2014 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 36

The Game Master says...

Based on how game Play takes place I am only interested in actions (Party Order). So using my same quote - I will tell you that your Character feels dehydrated and I will assume the emotional state associated with that is in effect. In your Camp Posts you can then choose to elaborate on that by stating any range of emotions for Role-Play purposes - I do not read those, only actions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Medieval World

What items does one need in order to use the trapper skill? I can't find any traps in the Medieval Market.

9th Sep, 2014 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Your Character's Secondary Skill(S) allows for mundane items associated with it to already be in your Character's possession. As a trapper your Character will most likely have the crude elements needed to make a trap or he will have the knowledge to take items from nature and create a trap so long as time permits.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 36 Questions and Support Medieval World

1. Are there any ancient scribes in the Village for spell training or are they only encountered during adventures?
2. How do I find out how many Spell Points I have?
3. I've noticed the spells have levels. Does this have any connection to character levels? Level 1 Magicians can cast level 1 spells, level 2 Magicians can cast level 2 spells, and so on?
4. I've noticed some spell components aren't available in the Medieval Market. Does that mean they can only be found during adventures?
5. I've noticed some players listing items in a home. Does my character automatically start out with a home of some sort or is it necessary to buy one with gold?
6. About how many more players should my group wait for before resuming The Dark Cleric adventure? Would it be possible to do a Medieval Personal Adventure while waiting? It would be extremely difficult for me to save enough gold to hire Florena with just the FP exchange system alone.
7. As a Trapper, should I even bother with rations as I can just catch food? Or, is secondary skill usage based upon Soul rather than Mind, which would essentially make my secondary skills worthless at this time?

9th Sep, 2014 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

1. You have suspicions but you do not know for sure since magic is shunned you will have to investigate.

2. I have updated Source 9 with answers to this.

3. Correct.

4. Correct.

5. Yes, all Characters live in the Village and have a very humble hut as their base.

6. That is the decision of the Party, however as a tip: you do not want to go with the minimum and die on your way there.

Medieval Personal Adventures can be run for a Donation. You can also Donate to gain FP that way: Source 4

7. You can trap food so long as it is in your ability to do so: time and environment. You will also have to ensure the Party is willing to wait on you to do this.

11th Sep, 2014 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

JB, are we still using the party order system or can we post our own actions so we aren't penalized for late players?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2014 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 36

The Game Master says...

I personally rather a Party Leader to avoid conflicts but I will take individual actions if that is what the Party as a whole wants.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 36

1. While reading through the Dark Cleric in an attempt to learn from the mistakes of other Magicians, I am noticing several players purchasing new water skins to replace the old empty ones. Is it really necessary to buy new water skins? Can't the empty water skins just be refilled at the local village well or nearby river/pond free of charge?

2. Are arrows single use items or is it possible for arrows to be removed from corpses after battle for reuse? Perhaps there could even be a Soul check to find arrows that missed their targets?

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 12th Sep, 2014 - 3:56pm

+  « First of 40 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,