World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 38 of 40

Rasputin: Would it be possible for Rasputin - Page 38 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Nov, 2014 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 38

I sent the Dice Roll with Trapping typed in the box. However, nothing was recorded in the Dice Logs. Does that mean it didn't work? Should I try again with an empty box?

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2014 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

It was recorded, see the bottom of the log on the same page, and you failed your attempt:

Rasputin rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because Trapping and obtained 11

17th Sep, 2014 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

JB, if a character advances to the next level does that mean all his HP is restored?

17th Sep, 2014 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Every Character's HP is now back to the maximum amount considering the length of time everyone has been off from active Role-Play Gaming.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2014 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions and Support Medieval World

international QUOTE
"And ye... Art thou from the Village?"

Is Rasputin from the Village? I kind of assumed all the characters start out in the Village. But, I could easily be wrong. Are there other possible starting locations?

19th Sep, 2014 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Rasputin:

Is Rasputin from the Village?

You asked me something similar to this before and I replied,

Yes, all Characters live in the Village and have a very humble hut as their base.

No, there are no other starting locations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2014 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 38

Would it be possible for Rasputin to pay off his 75 Gold debt by working as a Cook at the Tavern for several months or should I just consider Rasputin a lost cause and make a new character for 50 FP?

6th Nov, 2014 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 38

The Game Master says...

Rasputin:

Would it be possible for Rasputin to pay off his 75 Gold debt by working as a Cook at the Tavern for several months

In the World of Medieval getting a job is part of in game play, however time wise I do not know if the Party wants to take months of in-game time for you to get 75 GPs. You may need to come up with more creative ways of getting the gold, let me help you with some ideas none of which I particularly advocate nor am I saying this is what you should do: selling items, stealing, wagers, gambling, Posting til you earn the FP to exchange for gold, Membership Upgrade or Donation for FP which you then exchange as gold.

Rasputin:
should I just consider Rasputin a lost cause and make a new character for 50 FP?

This is from the FAQ: Source 8

Q. Can I change my role from magician to Thief or Warrior?
A. No. You have to create a new character with the chosen class only AFTER your current one has died of natural circumstances in the story... In other words do not say you want your character to commit suicide. However, doing that will mean at least a donation as the GM does not take kindly to creating characters just because you do not like your current one.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,