World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 2 of 40

Nothing to get angry about, however this is - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th May, 2008 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
30th Mar, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Yes, I understand that, participation can happen anywhere. Even though there is no one in Medieval there are other RPGs that you can participate in (see the RPG List page). The reason for this requirement is based on experience where a player joins a game and then takes up to five days just to make an entry into the Camp. This makes the game dull and boring. Thanks for understanding, plus I see from just the posts you have made your activity is back up already.

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

I guess that makes sense. I'm trying to keep it high so I don't have to think about it.

20th Apr, 2008 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

I'm in the extension party 2 how do I get to be on this board with the new scenario do I just have to start posting?

20th Apr, 2008 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

No, you cannot crossover just like that. Your character has to finish the current scenario, return home and then on a new day happen to meet the players in Party One if possible. If everything aligns and there is room (there is plenty right now) then your character will be moved over.

27th Apr, 2008 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

Oh great and gracious dungeon master, I was just wondering if we will be able to start the current adventure if we are lacking one warrior since we have four of us already?

Pretty please. bow.gif

28th Apr, 2008 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

Why would you want to have me do that and then you run off on 'Patrol' and get out numbered and killed? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 2

Please, don't get angry but how does a zero level magician get spells? Thanks for your help.

9th May, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Nothing to get angry about, however this is already explained:

Spell Casting & in the FAQ: HERE.

Please read the Sticky Threads and / or do a Search and you will find that a lot of the info is available for you.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,