MRSA - Page 2 of 2

That is one infection that my body fought - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Killer Superbug
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MRSA - Page 2

Good drugs for bad bugs: Simple changes to antibiotic treatment of MRSA may help beat the bacteria

Simple changes to the antibiotic treatment of MRSA may help beat the bacteria, explain scientists. 20% of patients infected with MRSA die from systemic infections. Antimicrobial resistance infections are projected to cause more deaths than cancer by 2050 if not addressed urgently. Ref. Source 3l.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MRSA

Your immune system may be able to protect against MRSA infections. After years of investigation, researchers have discovered how the immune system might protect a person from recurrent bacterial skin infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus (Staph). Source 6v.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

MRSA
A Friend

MRSA Health & Special Psychology

That is one infection that my body fought hard with and was losing the first time. But since then I have not had an recurrence since then. So yes I have a feeling that my body is protecting me from possible a recurrent infection.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: MRSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,