KNtoran's Blog

Kntoran' S Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 13th Mar, 2008 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »

Member Blog
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog

Blog for Member KNtoran

Please read the thread called, 'Read Me First' before beginning.

Please report abuse to Architect via Contact Page.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2008 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Well I now have a blog. I want to thank JB for getting out here in this space. *looks around* kinda bare here right now but after a few days or so I am sure that it will look nice and people will want to come check it out. Well maybe until I start to scare people away. smile.gif Not that I am going to try to scare anyone away. I am just me. I know my friends well and I talk to my enemies as equals but keep a weapon close. Yes I carry weapons. I usually have a loaded .40 caliber (10mm) handgun on me most of the time. At my home I have at least one weapon in each room. I am a firm believer that the police can not be everywhere at once so my families protection falls on me to provide till the police can arrive. I spent 9.5 years in the military as a military police officer. I have spent the past years in the security field. I am a security expert. All that means is that I know security all the ins and out. the good stuff the bad stuff and the stuff that can get you by. I can go into any business or home and tell them how they can beefup their security. You would be surprised how easy and cheap it can be to make your house more secure.

Well that is all for now see ya all later

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2008 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Well here I am again. Another day has dawned and it is a beautiful day. It is cold out it is snowing and the wind is blowing. Ok you may think I am strange that I call a cold windy winter day a beautiful day. The reason for that is I hate the heat. I am not a fan of passing out. That is what I do if I get too hot. If I get too hot I hope that there is someone around me because I have found that when I pass out I also stop breathing. Not good in my book. This is why over the years I have enjoyed winter more and more. Besides when is the last time anyone got in trouble for having too many clothes ON? Now off is a different matter if you take too many off you get in trouble. Not that I would mind but do try to keep it in private. Now that is a different subject all together. But I have gone out on a tangent again.

I have over the many years of working security gotten the nickname of polarbear. Since I love winter and even told people that I do snow dances to get snow here in the winter months. My kids like to find pictures of polarbears and send them to me via e-mail messages on myspace and other sorts of ways. Heck I even have a picture of a polarbear standing upright starring at the camera that I would send to people when they asked what I looked like. Now that got a few good laughs. SO yes you can safely say that winter is my favorite time of year. Summer on the other hand I tend to hibernate and hope it gets over soon.

That is all for now

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

Ok little more about me. I am Danish by heritage but American by birth. I was born a little over a year before JFK was shot and killed in Texas. So now you all know I am a old man. I stand six foot tall and weight about 260 lbs. I am a big guy in ways of body frame and mass. While I have some fat around the middle I am more muscle. I developed a weight training program that helps put on muscle that does promotes building muscle without use of enhancers. The muscle you put on in my weight program does not go away anytime soon. Women can use a modified version of my system that will add tome and shape to their bodies without gaining a lot of muscle. The program is a three day a week training and three days of building endurance. I developed this with the help of my uncle who was a college wrestling coach. We both were looking for a weight program and his college wrestlers became quite good. That was back in the late 70s. I now see a lot of very simular plans out there in high schools and colleges. I think it is great that it is being put to good use.

I have soft blonde hair that I keep very short. That is why you can not see it in the picture. laugh.gif I have blue eyes that are crystal blue in the mornings. I am even tempered but if angry I get a little out of control. I tend to break stuff. I do my best not to get angry and over the years I am getting better at it. I like to read and enjoy the outdoors. I love to debate too. BUt I figure some of you already know that.

Well that is all for now. More to come keep watching.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

More about me. I love to cook. I am not a chef or anthing like that but I like to throw thngs together to see what I can come up with. I first started to cook special order steaks when I was in college and working at a restaurant. I was hired as a dishwasher/chicken fryer when a oppertunity to cook steaks came up. I jumped on that opertunity and found out I can cook a steak like few others can. Ok that is just my opinion. But in all my cooking I have only had two come back on me. Now if I go out to a cook it yourself steak restaurant I usually end up cooking a lot of steaks for people who know me. smile.gif I do not go out there very often anymore.

I lost my sense of smell and taste in the 91 desert war. Now I have to use my wife as my taste tester to see if things are going well. I have come up with some nice receipes that I use on my family. One of my favorites is cheesy joes. My wife loves my garlic chicken and my tacos seem to disappear quite rapidly. I recently started to make my own Quesadillas with chicken and steak. I think my spagetti bake is pretty good too. Who knows someday I may have my own cook book out there.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Mar, 2008 - 4:50pm

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

A little more about me.

I enjoy the outdoors a lot. I like to camp and the family enjoys it too. It is peaceful to get away from it all and live off the land. I have taught my kids how to forage for wood without cutting a tree down. How to build a fire, even if the wood is wet. How to fish and clean the fish. How to search for night crawlers so you have bait to use for fishing. I have even shown them how to make a shelter. I want my kids to be prepared for anything. IF they are lost someplace I am sure that they will survive longer than someone else. Knowing that my girls have a little tomboy in them will help them too. My eldest son likes to get up early when we camp and he always has nice little fire going by the time I get up.

I like to read and relax at home too. I have a nice collection of books that I have slowly been adding too since I got out of high school. I read a lot of sci fi and fantasy books but I am into reading anything that catches my interest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

More about me. Today Religion.

I will try to keep this brief but It is kinds long. I was born into a Christian family and brought up as United Methodist. I was doctrined in as a member at the age of 16. From there I started to have some doubts. At the age of 18 I had graduated and was attending College in Southern Missouri. I was able to talk to many others from other religious backgrounds and started to learn about other beliefs. It is from this time that I started to lose my way. How could there be so many different religions? Why are we all different? What makes us the same? I wanted to find out.

As I talked to more and more people in college I found myself wondering even more. I soon left college and entered the Military. At this time I was able to visit many other countries and meet even more people from different religious beliefs. I started to find myself torn from my upbringing even more and questioning why are we even here on this earth. I visited many temples in the Orient and talked to many people in Europe and the middle east. Soon I came to a conclusion that helped me find myself even more.

I first started to find myself after my first shooting where a person was killed. By my bullet or my partner we to this day do not know but we both shot. I had to attend a mandatory meeting with a psychologist he told me that I was a maniac depressive and a possible danger to others. Yes I was really lost at that time. I was given three days off to go and relax. During this time I was able to start to find myself. The pieces of me that were missing were brought back to me with a four hour talk with a priest. We talked about many different things but the one thing I found out is that I am not dangerous to anyone. That made me glad.

The nest few years helped me further find out my beliefs in Christianity. I was able to see that many of the churches I attended wanted me to put their name on me. I am not into that. I think that all Christian based churches are the same in the core beliefs. That is who I am and I am not a church of this or that name. I am a Christian and I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ. I do not need to be a member of a certain church to be saved. I will go to church but do not tell me I have to be a member of this church or that church to be saved.

Now my little brother who is a minister and I have some very interesting conversations about this. Thus far he has not been able to convince me to be a member of any church.
I feel that everyone has to make their own choice out there as to which religion they want to belong to. I will not look at you any differently for your choice because it is the choice you made and your beliefs are what helped you make that choice. I would compare with you if you like but please respect my choice as I respect yours. Well I have bored you enough. See ya later biggrin.gif

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs

Another day is upon me here in the great state of Iowa So here is some more about me.

Many of you reading this log of me will see that I am open to some of the things I have experienced. Some of you would even say I am brave to put some of this out here for others to judge me by. I know that some of my ideas are strange or refreshing to hear. I know I am not a normal person in some of my views and I take pride in thinking out of the box at times. I know at other times my views are right on on how a majority of people think. The only problem with that is a lot of them do not speak up for fear of being put down or told to shut up or confronted in some way. I do not fear that. These are my beliefs and I could care less if you do not like them. I am one who does not care if you do not like me. I do not care if you disagree with me. I will gladly discuss it with you in open debate and you will find that while on some subjects I have facts to back me up others and often a lot I do not. I have come to a lot of my views over time and am open to discussion on anything. Who knows you might even change my views a little.

As to who I am. I will leave some of that for later. I am Klar N'Toran. You can call me Klar. NO that is not my real name but it ia name I have gone by on the internet for a long time. After all I am kinda protective on who I really am name wise. The real me you are seeing in these words.

Are you bored yet? Surprised? let me know. You know where to find me. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,