KNtoran's Blog - Page 20 of 21

Things are looking up for me and I am getting - Page 20 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 

Member Blog
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 20

Well the new year of 2018 is here and things are not looking great for me this year so far. The only thing that is good in my new year so far is the fact that I will be retired as of January 22nd. I Am highly stressed right now with all that is going on in my life right now. I hope that this stress passes soon as I am not sure how I am dealing with this with all that is going on. I guess I will just keep plugging away and dealing with it. After all of this passes I will probably tell everyone what is going on but I do not need another wrench in everything. Just know I will remain here off and on and keep all my games up and running. This is one outlet for me and I like that I can get some stress off while here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

A week into the new year and everything is still the same. I do not know what is going to happen this next week or the week after but I am one more week closer to that big step in life that I am taking called retirement. I do hope that part of my life does go well. I do know that getting rid of stress is the biggest thing I need to to do. I have a feeling that I will be under stress until the day I know that everything is working out the way I hope that it does. I hope that all of this continues to not effect my ability to keep the games going here.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

Today is a big day for me as I am retiring from work. This will take some pressure off me as the other things going on in my life still play out. I do hope that by the end of this month or in February that things mellow out for me and my life. Not having the stress to be on time to work helps a lot.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Page 20 Blog KNtorans

Well it has been two weeks since I have retired. I can tell you there are good things to is like not having to wake up in the morning and get ready for work. Sleeping in and enjoying it not worried about doing anything unless I want to. I do enjoy sleeping in. I also miss going to work a little but not enough to want to do it again. Things are going ok for me but still dealing with the stress of the other personal stuff. The fact that work is not longer a stress is a good thing.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

Blog KNtorans

As with everything I can say that retirement is a good life and I am able to get some more things done that I have wanted to do. While I do this I find I have a bit more time to get one here and check things out more than once or twice a day. I still am dealing with a couple personal issues and one of them I can see coming to a close at the end of this month maybe both will come to a close by the end of the month. I know if I get through both I will have a lot less stress to deal with and will be in a much happier place. I guess I just sit back some and see what other things that life will throw at me.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog

As I have stated n the past that I was going through some personal things for the past few months. Wit the passing of my mother one of those items is now off the radar but it does bring some challenges of its own that I will be somewhat stressful but a lot less than caring for a ill mother almost 24/7. I am glad that she is free of pain and in a better place to be with her two favorite sons and my father. I will continue to plug away on this earth and live life to my fullest. I still have a couple other personal items going on but they are not as time consuming as the care for my mother has been. I am sure I will get past those hurdles as they play out too. I will have a bit more time to devote to the boards once again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog - Page 20

I believe the hardest thing one has to do in life is go through their parents house and belongings as you open a drawer or a closet and you are flooded by some of the memories of when you were growing up and all the items have to tell you of your past and your parents past. Then you have to try to figure out what to keep and what to get rid of when you just want to leave everything the way it was when you first walked into the house. I can tell you it is a long and slow process and one that I while I am glad that I am making the decisions at times wish I was not doing it at all. This is a process and one that I hoped I had more time to prepare for.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog
A Friend

KNtoran's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 20

Things are looking up for me and I am getting settled. Yesterday I found a new group to meet and play Dungeons & Dragons with. They are playing the 5E and I am glad that I have been in a nice 5E game here as it helped me a lot. I am now playing a halfling Rogue in this new game. So far I am doing well in it. A few of them invited me to a Wednesday night game. So I will have to wait and see on how that will work out for me but I may try to join there too. I have a bit of stuff I am still going through of my parents estate but it is getting closer to being done.

+  « First of 21 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,