KNtoran's Blog - Page 20 of 20

A week into the new year and everything is - Page 20 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 34 81 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Member Blog
A Blog Only Author Posts
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog - Page 20

Well the new year of 2018 is here and things are not looking great for me this year so far. The only thing that is good in my new year so far is the fact that I will be retired as of January 22nd. I Am highly stressed right now with all that is going on in my life right now. I hope that this stress passes soon as I am not sure how I am dealing with this with all that is going on. I guess I will just keep plugging away and dealing with it. After all of this passes I will probably tell everyone what is going on but I do not need another wrench in everything. Just know I will remain here off and on and keep all my games up and running. This is one outlet for me and I like that I can get some stress off while here.

Add a Comment for KNtoran
Post Date: 20 January 2018 - 1:03 am / Post ID: #

"Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same thing as division." -- Greg Leblanc

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran's Blog Blogs Member Public

A week into the new year and everything is still the same. I do not know what is going to happen this next week or the week after but I am one more week closer to that big step in life that I am taking called retirement. I do hope that part of my life does go well. I do know that getting rid of stress is the biggest thing I need to to do. I have a feeling that I will be under stress until the day I know that everything is working out the way I hope that it does. I hope that all of this continues to not effect my ability to keep the games going here.

Add a Comment for KNtoran
Post Date: Sat Jan 20, 2018 - 1:00:17 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest KNtoran's Blog to share caption from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 20th January (GMT), in history on the 20th of January, 1993 AD the following event happened:
Adm Studeman, serves as acting Director of CIA

Guest please SHARE: "KNtoran's Blog" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on KNtoran's Blog, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if KNtoran's Blog is not what you had in mind.
Options Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: KNtoran's Blog

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1.9 Day(s) Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 4.6 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 5.9 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am